9/20: 199
    9/29: 198
    10/4: 198

11/22 GW: 185

Wk #4: No Change
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options

Up. So frustrated. Still super bloated. Actually I've been really bloated for like 5 days now. Also, its been months and now I seem to have pretty solidly put a couple lbs back on which is not good. Over the summer I was fluctuating between 152 and 154 and now I'm going between 154 and 156. Feeling quite discouraged today, but I'm going to try and use this to motivate me for the accountability challenge this week. And also pick up a couple green machine smoothies on the way to work and see if that will help with the bloating, I'm thinking maybe I haven't had enough fruits and veggies for the last few days.

Glad to see everyone else doing so well!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I lost another pound this week to be at 187.0 Everyone is doing a great job !

Congrats to SallyCC for making it to Onederland this week ! Its a amazing feeling thats for sure !
  • xreinvention
    xreinvention Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight on September 6, 2011: 158.4lbs
    Goal Weight by November 22, 2011: 143.0lbs

Week One on September 13, 2011: 156.4lbs
    Week Two on September 20, 2011: 154.8lbs
    Week Three on September 27, 2011: Didn't weigh in. TOM.
    Week Four on October 4, 2011: 153.0lbs

31 Pounds Lost Total for me.
    I love this weeks challenges, I'm on it! My house definitely needs cleaned.
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Down 1 lb= 196

Didn't do so good on the goals 2689 calories burned.
    No recipe and no new food :cry:

I do like this weeks challenge, I am going to start with my living room today. Then I can put my halloween decorations out, I did my yard this weekend.
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Up 1 lb :cry:

CW - 172.1

Sigh - I didn't do well on the challenge either. Training for a 10 mile race at the end of the month so I burned over 1000 calories on Saturday running 8 miles, but then my legs are exhausted for 2 days and I don't get in much exercise at all. I did try some new foods on Saturday night - unfortunately none were healthy.

Plan for tonight - clean the kitchen, including the inside of the refrigerator :grumble:
  • Michelle228
    Michelle228 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    current weight 306 for Oct 4 2 lbs down hoping to kick it in gear this week I want to lose 20 lbs in the next 3 weeks.. that means work outs everyday and reallly watch what im eating ! Not sure I have the motivation for this :(
  • msaap
    msaap Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    No changes for me this week. :sad:
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed last weeks challenge. I was not able to reach the 3500 cal burn but it jump started me back into a routine that I needed. I did try a new recipe, it was ok. I will try it again and make further modifications to it. With TOM starting I am happy to report a weight loss. My current weight...155.2.

I am super excited about this weeks challenge. We had started doing some fall/winter prep outside. But, I have a walk-in closet that is no longer a walk-in.:noway: Hence, I will, hopefully, tackle it this week plus work on some deep cleaning. I do so/so with reporting my food. I think it's those condiments that might be getting me.:blushing: Plus, trying a bite of this and that at work, doesn't help if I am not logging it.
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    187.5 today. I amexcited for the challenge too. I started deep cleaning last week and then came down with a horrible chest cold. I am slowly getting better but it will give me good incentive to continue cleaning.
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I also didn't quite met the 3500 calorie burn challenge but managed nearly 2000 so not too bad. Checking in for the week, I'm down .4 from 141.2 to 140.8.....not a lot but it's a loss!! I'm taking a vacation week this week so hopefully I'll get lots of exercise in!
  • cdevine10
    cdevine10 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Down 1 pound this week. So I am at 177.
    I made it to 2230 calories burned this week. So I did not meet the goal but went on a long "hunting" hike with my husband on Sunday and could barely move yesterday so I know it was a good hike and used muscles that I usually dont use during running so that was good.

nsv for me yesterday! My husband and I were playing around and he gave me a little punch in the stomach and he looked shocked and said "wow your abs are getting rock hard!" I wasn't even really flexing when he punched my stomach so I flexed and then had him re punch me and he was like "DANG!!!" :) It made me feel good.

Looking forward to this weeks challange. I have been so busy that I have neglected the deep cleaning of my house. It is clean but not deep cleaned! Yesterday when I got home from work it was sprinkling out but I have not been out to do any yard work in a while so I went and pulled weeds and pulled out summer flowers. It was bugging me so I had to do it!

Hope everyone has a great week!! :happy:
  • Tissues
    Tissues Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    :cry: 145.4 today. thats a gain of 1.6. I knew I blew it on the weekend, so I'm hoping its still sodium that I couldn't cleanse yesterday but I worked out more this week than I have in the past month or so.

oh well, new day.
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    H4H SW 156.2
    9/13 154.6
    9/20 153.4
    9/27 153.0
    10/3151.2
    H4H GW 150

down 1.8 this week

I made the 3500 calorie burn this week, mostly with yard/outdoor work and horseback riding. I WILL work on the house cleaning challenge this week. I have a large pile of undergrown clothes that needs to be sorted and taken to donation, plus a closet to reorganize.
  • vcmete222
    Options
    I'm down 2 pounds this week!

I didn't realize a new thread was started, so I had a lot to catch up on today. There are some great recipes, thanks!
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I really let myself go this week, and it's reflected on the scale. My schedule has been crazy, and I haven't been grocery shopping in quite some time. Then I was working nights and for some reason decided it was OK to eat the chicken fingers/grilled cheese/fries/whatever that was available at that time of night as a consolation for being awake. Needless to say, it's reflected on the scale this week. My plan is to hit the grocery store today, and maybe even the gym (!), which I've skipped out on for the past MONTH. :noway: It's time to get back on track and start using this website the way I'm supposed to again.

SW: 135.0
    Week 1: 136.5
    Week 2: 134.0
    Week 3: 132.5
    Week 4: 134.0

GW: 129
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Weight - no change :( 152.3

Did well on calorie burn 3200 so not quite there but not bad.

More dedication in the food/eating department might help

Well done to all who are persevering
  • alacarte
    alacarte Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Check in....up .2

Plan for tonight: Kitchen from the top to the bottom, and the fridge.
  • Tissues
    Tissues Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the boys bathroom *gag*(I have two boy toddlers who don't quite understand how to point and shoot.)... AND i'll give the kitchen a good scrubbing too...
  • vwbear
    vwbear Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Weigh in : 179.6 Down .2-not much, but since I've been slacking on the exercising, I'm just glad I didn't gain! Good luck to all of us this week :happy: