Oops! Now I have the banner....lower case!:blushing:
  • Mygypsysoul
    Mygypsysoul Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Love to join... but how do you stay motivated until the 17th?!? I'm just starting out... okay just getting back into the weight loss game.

Some are doing other challenges. I picked the 17th because it would give people 2 weeks to see the challenge. If you want, you can add me and we can motivate each other. I've only been back in the weight loss game for a month or so now and it's a lot of work for sure. You can do this! Have you weighed yourself? If you want, you can get a head start! Whatever will help you!
  • 2befit1
    2befit1 Posts: 26
    Options
    Looking forward to this challenge!!
  • kanelly87
    Options
    Hi, I am so new at this, and i really need the motivation, so please count me in!!! thanks
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    We're already up to 28! How awesome is that?! I'm so excited!!!

What do you all think about just giving it this week and starting on the 10th? I think with 28, we'll probably get a few more...but it's a great start.

I'll leave it open so more can join since it's such a long challenge.

What do y'all think?!
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Starting on 10th sounds good, this way we will have more time for the challenge
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I think starting on the 10th is a great idea .....sooner the better! :)
  • mom2nate08
    mom2nate08 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    The 10th sounds good to me, and like you said, we can always pick up more that next week anyway!
  • Trillian73
    Trillian73 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    The 10th is good for me!
  • rebeccaME207
    rebeccaME207 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Im with you !! lets be fab together and help eachother out!!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    i think the 10th is great! what is our weigh in day?
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    Ok everyone! Monday, the 10th it is! We will do our starting weight on Monday and then the rest of the Mondays we will way and report our miles.

I've created a spreadsheet but it's just a draft. I'm sure I have more names to add and I need to do calculations and things like that.

I'm going to leave the group open. Since it's such a long challenge...I'd rather give people the opportunity to join us on the journey.

I will post reminders and stuff on my wall as well as the spreadsheet link for anyone that doesn't have it.

Each week I will start a new thread here! I'm so excited for Monday!!!!!!!
  • jbrod19
    jbrod19 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    so excited to start on monday!!!
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!!
  • GretchenReine
    Options
    We've definitely got this! I have to say I love the positive energy and motivation this group has!!! I look forward to succeeding at this with all of you!!!

Bring on MONDAY!!!
  • Purecity
    Purecity Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am definitely looking forward to Monday! :)
  • BetteEdmonson
    Options
    I would love to join IF I can do my workouts in water aerobics classes (5-6 hours weekly). Just 10 minutes in one of my classes equates to 1-2 miles walking on land so these are great classes. May I join? I'm very competitive and this will be my first challenge. Let me know.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if it's not too late! A great idea to get us through the New Year!