Office Mischief and pranks!?!?! tell me what your guilty of!

Options

Replies

• kfitz10103
    Options
    For the record, if someone leaves their computer on you can hold down ctrl, alt, left arrow to turn their screen sideways. Beofre you try it it is ctrl, alt up arrow to fix it. Go ahead and try it now.
    Or put a small post it on the eye of their mouse (on the bottom) they will replace the batteries and it still won't work.
    For the parents that always talk about how great their kids are you can open the picture frames and put a picture of farm animals over it, or better yet, a monkey!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    For the record, if someone leaves their computer on you can hold down ctrl, alt, left arrow to turn their screen sideways. Beofre you try it it is ctrl, alt up arrow to fix it. Go ahead and try it now.
    Or put a small post it on the eye of their mouse (on the bottom) they will replace the batteries and it still won't work.
    For the parents that always talk about how great their kids are you can open the picture frames and put a picture of farm animals over it, or better yet, a monkey!

The ctr alt left arrow thing didnt work
  • kfitz10103
    Options

The ctr alt left arrow thing didnt work
    Hold ctrl and alt then hit left arrow. (You should be holding all 3 buttons at the end.)
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Any more good stories??
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    My boss used to have this array of troll dolls in his office.. and one time when he was out leading a tour of visitors, I snuck in his office and pulled all the clothes off the trolls and had them in all kinds of weird sexual positions. He had some questions to answer when he took the visitors back to his office. LOL
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    My boss used to have this array of troll dolls in his office.. and one time when he was out leading a tour of visitors, I snuck in his office and pulled all the clothes off the trolls and had them in all kinds of weird sexual positions. He had some questions to answer when he took the visitors back to his office. LOL

DAMN!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options

that was so cool
  • IloveRanch
    Options
    swapping the keys on the keyboard all over the place so my mate whos VERY bad at typing suffers just that little bit more
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I had a boss who'd shoot rubber bands at us while we were on the phone being screamed at by some pi$$ed off truck driver or other. One day he shot about 50 rubber bands at me. I just sat there, plotting and waiting. On his birthday my coworkers and I stayed late, got the tank of helium the office manager ordered for us, and filled his office FULL OF BALLOONS. So when he came in for work the next morning he could hardly open his door. We all laughed so hard, I especially, almost peed.

Then, 6 mos later: I was on the phone, he was on the phone. He shot a rubber band at me and missed. I shot one back at him, and hit right between the eyes! I had to hang up the phone I was laughing so hard. Then I went to apologize and had a tough time because I was still laughing. I just didn't seem sincere enough saying "I'm sorry" while giggling.
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    oh the stories I could tell ... Being an IT person most of mine revolve around a persons PC..

For instance :

Taking a screen capture of a persons running program (excel , word ... whatever) ... you save the captured screen as a picture and THEN set THAT picture as the persons wallpaper... The come back and try to work in whatever they were working on and all thier seeing is a PICTURE of the minimized program

Changing a co workers internet home page to something like www://pbskids.org/teletubbies and then maxing the volume.. There IS sound with this site and its absolutly hilarious when they open the browser

I could go on .. but heres a couple
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Then again there was this one time some co-workers taped a sign to my Passenger door the read"honk if you like rumballs" I didnt notice it for days!....who looks at their passenger door!
  • Aj1214
    Aj1214 Posts: 120
    Options
    I once changed "inconvenience" on a co-workers outlook program to ALWAYS auto-correct to "incontinence."

She had to type "Sorry for the inconvenience" a lot due to her job function. This was awesome.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    We have a lady who has assigned herself to be the break room/recycle queen, a.k.a kitchen nazi. She spends most of her time here at work keeping the break room and recycling center organized. She's REALLY OCD about it. I like to mess with her head and change things around to see if she notices. She notices EVERYTHING! Even the most minut details. I have gotten a few others around the office to join in on the fun. I like to change something, sit in the break room and watch her squirm, because she will inevitibily walk in about 1 minute after I go in there and fix whatever I screwed up. I swear, she's a stalker and she follows me. She may have an idea it's me, but hey, gotta have fun in a boring office!
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Oh, and one time at my old job, a friend of mine taped a wadded up ball of paper to someone's phone handset. When they answered the phone, it bounced up and hit them RIGHT smack dab in the middle of the face! It was priceless to watch.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Convinced the contractors that the security cameras records audio. They group outside to talk now.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Convinced the contractors that the security cameras records audio. They group outside to talk now.

Well done!!!!! hahahaha
  • MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    The list is endless...one of my fave's though is when I filled my boss's Sauve hand cream bottle with Elmer's glue...
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Then again there was this one time some co-workers taped a sign to my Passenger door the read"honk if you like rumballs" I didnt notice it for days!....who looks at their passenger door!

I wrote out IM GAY backwards and taped it to a co-workers front bumper.
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Many years ago at my first job out of college our team played tons of jokes on each other. Included in the fun and games were:

Placing LOTS of hole punches in another underwriters policy folders which made a great mess when he opened them up!

Taping the switchhook down and then calling that person repeatedly

Removing the volume to hear/speak from the handset and then calling the person

Replacing a persons desk chair wheel with one that has been filed down and thus does not "roll" properly

Yes, I know I'm dating myself with some of these items, but DAMN they are funny and I still giggle thinking about them!

EDIT: I just remembered about the FART machine. A few years ago one of the guys at work brought in his son's fart machine and they placed it randomly throughout the office and pushed the remote on and off. The best was when they put it under one of the mean girls desks in between the desktop and her cabinet. Drove her nuts all day trying to figure out where it was!
  • AshjMusik
    AshjMusik Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    we put pot in one of the underwriters smoking pipe (He was a miserable sod!) he went out for his usual smoke at lunch time and came back happy as a lark! how weird us that!

it was not mine! so you know!
    Love it! We need more ppl like u in this world 