TurboFire, who has done it?

Options
OK, so for the past month and a week I have been doing P90X, but I started looking at TurboFire, it looks good. Who has done it and did you get results?? Thanks!

Replies

• kmartinko
    kmartinko Posts: 114
    Options
    I am on Week 4 of Turbo Fire and I LOVE it!!! If you like anything that's highly motivating and like to move to great music, this is for you!!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Turbo Fire is only the most awesomest thing EVER! Love ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Seriously, ,get it, do it, you'll be hooked.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday on the regular schedule and i'm HOOKED :)
    i love it
  • Iheartsushi
    Iheartsushi Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Doin it now and I love it. To be honest, I have never seen a bad review about Turbo Fire. It is loads of fun. I'm only on week two and I've already lost 3 lbs but more than that my clothes are loser and the inches are melting off. Def worth it!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire... It's fun, Chalene is great and the workout is high intensity! :)
  • dfn12968
    dfn12968 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have done a full round of Turbo Fire and am currently doing a P90X/Turbo Fire hybrid. Great program... definitely worth it.
  • lisab42
    lisab42 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! Worth every penny. It helped improve my running pace.
  • jeannine71
    jeannine71 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great question - I was wondering about Turbo Fire - is Turbo Jam the same thing? Just one of the workouts, I'm guessing. I've been doing P90X and I love it. I'm not one for dancing or the thumping/dance music type thing.... but I have noticed lots of folks are burning a ton of calories doing this workout.
  • vdubmomma
    Options
    Awesome!! I am sold!! How long are the videos??
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I have done a full round of Turbo Fire and am currently doing a P90X/Turbo Fire hybrid. Great program... definitely worth it.

Hey me too! Totally worth the price. It's been one of the best investments I've ever made!

vdubmomma - depending on the workout, the videos are anywhere from 15 minutes to 55 minutes. Don't let the short workouts fool you they are intense but a ton of fun!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I did the 12 week program (didn't get the advanced DVDs for the extra 8 weeks) in 16 weeks. I lost 12 pounds. There's a link to my results in my profile (I attention-*kitten* them out ALL the time, I should probably stop).
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and I love it!! i have never been excited to wake up at 5am to work out. Today is my rest day and i am so sad,lol
  • mlecin
    mlecin Posts: 16
    Options
    I've been doing TurboFire since May. I started with the Prep (easier) schedule, and "graduated" to the regular schedule.

I've lost 24 pounds and 24 inches, and have gone from a size 2X down to 16!

It's a fun workout, with different routines every day.
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I've been doing TurboFire since May. I started with the Prep (easier) schedule, and "graduated" to the regular schedule.

I've lost 24 pounds and 24 inches, and have gone from a size 2X down to 16!

It's a fun workout, with different routines every day.
    Congrats!!!
  • sarahbeatty
    sarahbeatty Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great question - I was wondering about Turbo Fire - is Turbo Jam the same thing? Just one of the workouts, I'm guessing. I've been doing P90X and I love it. I'm not one for dancing or the thumping/dance music type thing.... but I have noticed lots of folks are burning a ton of calories doing this workout.

there is a video on youtube of Chalean discussing the difference between TurboFire and TurboJam, maybe check it out.

I've done at least one work out from almsot every beachbody program (in a local fit club) and TurboFIre is my fave- its my next big purchase. Then i wish to try insanity!
  • fourthirtyten
    Options
    TurboFire is SO much fun! The music is awesome and Chalene and the rest of her class are so motivating and uplifting! Like someone else mentioned, I've never read a bad review about TurboFire. I did my first round from June to August and then fell off the wagon for a bit - but in that time I only lost 10 lbs but I lost a lot of inches, that's for sure. I never kept up with measuring myself but the way my clothes fit was enough for me to know that I was doing something right. Each "class" ranges from 15-60 minutes depending what you do - whether it's a "Fire" class or a HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) work out. There's also some stretch classes with some yoga mixed in, as well as core and sculpting/toning classes as well, so it's an all over work out.

I'm sure you're already sold based on these comments!