Happy Birthday to me!! ChEaTeD All WeEkEnD :( but Im Back!!

Options
:angry: THirty is the new twenty, but not sure why I chose to bring it in the way I did: Friday nite, girls nite (no alcohol , but steak, fries gravy ....I'll stop there, Saturday : shopping and movies (no popcorn and soda, but I did have a small potine frm NY fries , and now I feel horible! I 've been doing great for the last 5 weeks (just a week on MFP) but I honestly feel like I have a "junk/garbage food hangover! Im totally not myself and feel like I'll never do this again! I guess It's just the shock to my body from all the crazy heavy food?? Oh well , Im just gonna dust myself off and start again......tomorrow....(mum made me a big strawberry cheesecake:blushing: )

Replies

• eri1mani
    eri1mani Posts: 42
    Options
    :angry: THirty is the new twenty, but not sure why I chose to bring it in the way I did: Friday nite, girls nite (no alcohol , but steak, fries gravy ....I'll stop there, Saturday : shopping and movies (no popcorn and soda, but I did have a small potine frm NY fries , and now I feel horible! I 've been doing great for the last 5 weeks (just a week on MFP) but I honestly feel like I have a "junk/garbage food hangover! Im totally not myself and feel like I'll never do this again! I guess It's just the shock to my body from all the crazy heavy food?? Oh well , Im just gonna dust myself off and start again......tomorrow....(mum made me a big strawberry cheesecake:blushing: )
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    TOMORROW :noway: whats wrong with today???? turn it around now before the old habits come back. and don't look back on it. it's done over with. today is a new day.
    happy birthday.....:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!:flowerforyou:
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    It's a good state of mind to know that you can stray every now and then and get right back on track (step it up a little to make up for it) and not totally fall of the wagon! Happy Birthday and Congrats on learning that one day (or weekend) won't destroy everything and isn't a reason to quit.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, I hope you have a great one. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • angelinaz
    angelinaz Posts: 262
    Options
    Happy birthday, Sugar! May 30 be the beginning of life for you! Mommie to two kids, huh? Your healthy lifestyle will be a great example to them!

Stop beating yourself up, feel how it feels to eat junk, and go back to the healthy stuff! Go for a walk or pop in an exercise video! You are 30! Enjoy! :smile: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • eri1mani
    eri1mani Posts: 42
    Options
    TOMORROW :noway: whats wrong with today???? turn it around now before the old habits come back. and don't look back on it. it's done over with. today is a new day.
    happy birthday.....:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys, and thanks for that , your right what IS wrong with today!! Im gonna freeze me a piece of that Birthday cake as reward for my next 2 lbs lost!! So glad I posted today! Nothing like some inspiring words to get you back on track !!! :drinker: I can do this !!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good idea on freezing it. than you have to wait for it to thaw (maybe:blushing: ). you will enjoy it better when you don't have the guilt on your mind from the other things you ate.
    have a good day.
    :drinker: