CHALLENGE! "Burn 15 pounds off your belly or butt by New Yea

Options
This is my first challenge so please bare with me. I challenge you to drop 15 pounds by New Years! Men, I want you to show off your abs on January 1st! Women, show everybody the slimmer you by January 1st! The only rules are that you have to eat healthy and can't use fat burners! This is totally doable. The only thing standing in our way is ourselves! Procrastination is the enemy, it is to be avoided at all costs! It's time to commit to being warriors! It's time to learn how to dance in the rain! It's now or never! This time is ours! Failure is not an option! Join the "Burn 15 pounds off your belly or *kitten* by New Years" challenge, NOW! :)

Replies

• dannylives
    Options
    .......how was that? was that opener any good? Let's do this!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    You know I'm in.and I'll do it before you do.

CW: 229

GW: 214
  • Julieta17
    Options
    I have slacked off a lot recently but I am ready!!!! Count me in! :happy:
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I accept :-P
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I will do it, and I sure hope the 15 pounds comes off of my butt or belly. Actually my goal is more like 25 pounds by New Years but I am in!!!!!
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    COunt me in as well! Loving this challenge!
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Weird, double post!
  • dannylives
    Options
    I want everybody to consider "before and after" pictures! Take a picture today even if you don't show anybody else! My current weight is 198. My goal weight is 183.

Edit: Better yet, take before and after pictures of the scale!
  • mrmarler
    mrmarler Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I am in. I have a before picture up on my profile already.

Can we get a motivational pep talk like that everymorning?
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    ok I'm totally in...
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I am in. I have a before picture up on my profile already.

Can we get a motivational pep talk like that everymorning?

I know right?! way to pump people up! I'm in, hopefully it doesn't come off my butt though. I don't have one so that'd be kinda weird.

CW: 154

GW by new year: 139
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    I am in. Pictures sound like a splendid idea.
    SW: 155
    GW: 140
  • dannylives
    Options
    I want you all to please keep in mind that I don't know how to moderate a group like this. This is my first time. But, I will learn what to do within the next few hours or days. For instance, what do i do now? How do we communicate with each other? Do I come to you? Do you come to me? Are we here to provide motivation for each other? How do we remind ourselves to keep coming back to this thread? Like I said, I will learn. I will learn because I'm taking this group very seriously!
  • dannylives2
    Options
    Hey ya'll, THIS IS DANNYLIVES. I started this to keep easy track of everyone in the challenge. Add me!
  • sting9902
    sting9902 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    sure im in dunno if ill have 6 pack abs by then but ill give it a shot game on!
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    I want you all to please keep in mind that I don't know how to moderate a group like this. This is my first time. But, I will learn what to do within the next few hours or days. For instance, what do i do now? How do we communicate with each other? Do I come to you? Do you come to me? Are we here to provide motivation for each other? How do we remind ourselves to keep coming back to this thread? Like I said, I will learn. I will learn because I'm taking this group very seriously!

I think that you are doing a fine job as of now. I was always curious to know how to keep it touch with everyone. In another challenge I am in the leader will send out a message to everyone in the challenge when the thread is updated. You could post a thread every few days to see where everyone is at, perhaps? Good luck!

Oh, on a side note ... just took before pictures. It is the first time I have ever done anything like that and I have so many emotions about it...did not think it was this big of a deal!
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to be down 25 lbs by Christmas, so this is perfect!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'm in!
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Ok I'll join... the big question is do I want to burn more belly or butt? :laugh: