My 30 Day(s Straight) Shred Results!

Options
2»

Replies

• Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL! You looked great to begin with, but the Shred really helped tone everything. Your stomach and back show a lot of difference! Be proud.
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    You definitely can tell a difference in your overall tone and body fat - GREAT job sticking with it girl!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Thank you! and yep, it's a great workout DVD. I got mine from Amazon. Also, are the pictures showing up too big and cutting off? That's what it looks like for me..

oh, how do I fix it? I'll just post the regular link.

Hmm...the pictures work fine. You have to copy and paste the link into the address bar.

Anyways, you looked fabulous before & even more fabulous afterwards! Congratulations!

I want to try this 30DS, I've been hearing so much about it. But I'm on my 42nd of 90 days with Turbo Jam and afterwards I want to do Turbo Fire. So maybe in January! Lol
  • radiantlyhealthy
    radiantlyhealthy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :happy:
  • TwinMamma09
    TwinMamma09 Posts: 140
    Options
    You look amazing! I love 30DS. I did a round of 30 days straight back in Jan and I am on day 24 of this next round. I can't wait to post my results but yours are blowing mine out of the water!!
  • sarah120906
    sarah120906 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

18 more lb to go? You look great where your at.
  • radiantlyhealthy
    Options
    You look amazing! I love 30DS. I did a round of 30 days straight back in Jan and I am on day 24 of this next round. I can't wait to post my results but yours are blowing mine out of the water!!

Aw, thanks.(: but I'm sure you'll look absolutely fantastic!!
  • radiantlyhealthy
    Options

18 more lb to go? You look great where your at.

13. I forgot to change it a while back when I decided it was too low. I still have some fat on me that I need to lose.. the pictures really don't do my trouble spots justice. Thanks though.
  • CynthiaS
    CynthiaS Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    wow you look wonderful congrats on all your results
  • tina2222
    Options
    I would love to be a your start weight lol you look great! you can rally tell the difference in the pics, especially in your tummy and back. well done!
  • insame1
    Options
    if you loose 9 more pounds you will be a stick.
  • radiantlyhealthy
    Options
    if you loose 9 more pounds you will be a stick.

To insame1, your username fits you. It's *lose* not *loose*, and I will not be a "stick." Even if I were; it would not affect you. I know my body better than you do... so keep the comments to yourself.

To everyone else: Thanks so much for all the kind words!
  • VannessaKss
    Options
    OMG how did you ? ... you gave me hope !
    haha
    omg im like shocked
    this is the most amazing thing i ever seen
  • radiantlyhealthy
    Options
    OMG how did you ? ... you gave me hope !
    haha
    omg im like shocked
    this is the most amazing thing i ever seen

ahah ohh dear. thanks! definitely have hope.. you can do it too.(:
  • ljbhill
    ljbhill Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Really? 30 day SHRED did that? You look great. I started 30 day Shred but it felt like I wasn't working anything so I ditched it! Maybe I should give it another go? Start on level 2 or something. I've heard good things about TurboFire too.
  • radiantlyhealthy
    Options
    Really? 30 day SHRED did that? You look great. I started 30 day Shred but it felt like I wasn't working anything so I ditched it! Maybe I should give it another go? Start on level 2 or something. I've heard good things about TurboFire too.

Yep, and thanks! Try something harder if you don't feel like it was a good enough workout for you.. no shame in that. It was my base for fitness.. I'm really glad I started there. And I've heard that about TurboFire as well!(:
  • aly_baba
    aly_baba Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    wow you got amazing results well done! I'm just on day 6 of level 2 I've a long way to go to get to my goal weight but i want to tone as well as loose the pounds while getting there. You look amazing in your pics super toned! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!