Options
Moofey
Moofey Posts: 444
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Replies

• Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Judging you strictly off the description...

I would. With the lights on. Probably. ;)

**Edit: Crap, I forgot everyone reading the forums doesn't have to read and accept my perv disclaimer. Oh well. F them too.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Are you asking how judgmental I am in general? Very.

Are you asking people on the internet to judge you? Sure. Insecure.
    -wtk
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Are you asking how judgmental I am in general? Very.

Are you asking people on the internet to judge you? Sure. Insecure.
    -wtk
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    You can say you are certain things on here. I would have to know you as a person to determine if I liked you or not. Other than that, you can be anything or anyone. Don't know you personally.

I try not to judge people. I have enough problems of my own to worry about.
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    Alright, so... A few months ago I posted on CalorieCount pretty much this same thing, I am basically going to ask you to judge me for my appearance or people like me.. I got slammed for using the word "cute" and slammed for the whole thing. I want to see how nice people are on here compared to them :D

Alright just from my appearance, I have blonde hair a bit past my shoulders and I enjoy having make up on most of the time. Yes I do wear short shorts to work out in but I make sure they COVER my cheeks! No one wants to see that! LOL, I like to look presentable and yes this means feeling cute, beautiful and sexy (But in a tasteful manner) (ALL GIRLS SHOULD FEEL THAT WAY) I drive a white 2007 Mustang which I do love because it goes pretty fast!(I am not an obnoxious driver, I am pretty nice except when someone tail gates me, then I am an *kitten*...) :P AND NOW to throw the curve ball! My favourite animals are my cuddly Henry and Louie! But.... What are they? You will never guess :P Oh and I used to have a pet tarantula which I loved. (I love spiders... Well the good ones)

So what do I sound like?

A spoiled daddy's girl? Or just a normal run of the mill girl. :) Throw some opinions out there and I will let you know how I really am

Am I judgmental, not really.

It's feels like you are looking for validation from people you don't know, and that seems well....kind of sad, and a wee bit pathetic. But, I won't judge ya for it. ;)
  • MrsBrosco
    MrsBrosco Posts: 295
    Options
    You have WAY too much time on your hands and I could feel my IQ dropping just for reading this post.

Thank you for that :grumble:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I am judging that you overthink things when some jerk cyberbullies you.
    Relax.
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options

So what do I sound like?

Young. Oh so very young :)
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Very young
  • Moofey
    Options
    Actually the reason I was doing this was to compare how nice the people were on this site to another one. The point of it was not for me to be judged but to see how nice YOU ALL were. :)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    headbanging.gif
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options

Young. Oh so very young :)

+1
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    everyone's judgmental. it's human nature. people will view your actions, appearance and what you say, and make a judgement call about you. it might not be about you as a person. it might be about whether they want to spend time with you, date you, befriend you, or even entertain a small forum topic on mfp. but EVERYONE judges.
  • Moofey
    Options
    I love being young. ;)
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    You sound cute, spontaneous and fun to me. I would date someone like you if I were single and about a decade younger.

Having said that I am going to judge you quite harshly for buggering up the "Y U NO" guy meme. Your profile pic should say "LUKE, Y U NO JOIN ME" not "LUKE Y YOU NO JOIN ME."

(I am going to conveniently miss the part where I made a very similar mistake myself in the past using the same exploitable meme...)

ETA: just so you know, I wrote the ^^^^ without seeing your follow up posts.
  • Tantrisis
    Options
    I will take a guess and say your Henri and loui are pet snakes, if you like spiders then it would be no surprise that you also like snakes and other reptiles. That's great because I do like them if they are behind a glass wall with no means of escape :)
    I can't believe some one slamed you because you used the word " cute" there is nothing wrong with cute, I've been called that all my life and I figured that by the age of 40 people would stop but when your cute your cute.
    Who cares what any one elce thinks, it's how you feel about your self that counts and it's obvious that some one that has self esteem issues on that web site needed to take you down a few notches and it looks like it worked because you now are in need of validation.
    True beauty is inside and it does not matter what kind of car you have or the clothes you wear, if you've got nice things then enjoy them appreciate them and take good care of them. What is important is that you are who you are and don't let others rain on your parade.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Actually the reason I was doing this was to compare how nice the people were on this site to another one. The point of it was not for me to be judged but to see how nice YOU ALL were. :)

Well how do you define "nice" ? Because if nice = polite + not helpful, then you probably won't find it on the forums. But if nice = gently teaching you how to avoid embarrassing yourself, then you *might* find it here...
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go with young, mainly because I try to be nice. :)
    To be real honest though, I'm sure you're adorable, but you sound like you really, really need to hear that, you know? As you grow up, I think you will get more confident in yourself and not have to look for validations.

eta: Of course I'm judgemental. I have a brain in my head, I use it to make judgements. Whether someone will consider me "mean" or "nice" depends on their OWN judgements, I guess. Deciding if I am mean or nice is, of course, you being judgemental-- even if you decide I'm nice enough, that is your JUDGEMENT of my personality.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I missed something. How is this going to help me lose weight again?
  • Moofey
    Options
    Well, I didn't mind sharing how I am :) its what ever you think.