How Judgemental are You??

Options

Replies

• MissMaryMac33
    MissMaryMac33 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Just judging by this post, I would say insecure, needing attention and probably quite young.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Everyone judges everyone.

You sound young and....well...needy. In need of approval or validation or something...I'm not sure.

Who cares if your "spoiled daddy's girl" or "run of the mill"

Focus on being you.
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    I am so very young, 21 to be exact. Yes I posted this to see how many people were judgemental but it would have been rude of me to post about someone else and how do you find something like that out. You have to give people something to judge, so I decided why not make it me. I guess I should have explained why I posted this before posting it so I apologize for not explaining my reasons in advance. My intentions were not to get validation just to see if people really were nicer on this site. So far it seems like you all are! I have a lot of things to learn because I am so young, and being young is something I cherish. :)
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Yesterday one of my good friends chewed me out. Saying I dress to sexy period, for work, for play, to workout. I never show anything .You know my shorts go down about an inch below my butt cheeks. No boob to show. Anyway, but I do wear makeup, dress nice for work, sometimes a dress, or pencil skirt about an inch above the knee. Three of my other friends agreed with her, but they all work together. They get in her office, by the way, she is their boss, and have a great big hen pecking contest, about me and my sexy clothing. Whatever, their problem is more the fact that I use to be the fat girl that didn't wear makeup or try to look any better, to being someone that values how they look. It hurt me deeply.

But, I have decided that if these things make me feel good and it is what I want. I don't care who is judging me. Don't f.u.c.k.ing look if you don't like it. And if your man is looking, well take it up with him, NOT MY PROBLEM.

I do think you may be hurt by something someone else has said to you. Don't worry about it. Seriously! People tend to judge others negatively to make them feel better about their miresable lives. You sound a lot like me, someone that is insecure, wanting everyone to like them and accept them, trying really hard to please everyone, and your little friends you dearly love, love you unconditionally. My little animals are two chiuaua's Sweetpea and Bear and I have a cat named Buttercup. They are always very excited to see me, never judge me, give me lots and lots of loving.
  • nikki778
    nikki778 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Not to be a ***** but :
    Ok so you work out in short shorts but claim your mudflaps dont hang out, you wear make up & drive an old school 'sports' car, 2 pets to cuddle with (most likely snakes)~
    What is there to judge honestly? Are you trying to sound sexy?

Judging you based on the facts that you listed Id say its all materalistic & vanity which proves you to be a typical young girl.

How about what you do for a living, what gets you out of bed in the morning, your goals in life & what you do to accomplish them~take off the makeup, get out of the car & show who you are. What you stand for. Then ask people to judge you but on things that actually matter. With A website forum its quite hard to judge your character & personal values with what you posted.

Good Luck on your weight loss & getting the attention you seek=)
  • Moofey
    Options
    Crap lol. Messed that up! Sorry.

I listed the first things people notice normally about a persons appearance, that's why I sound so materialistic.

I will list what you listed now and some history about myself . :)
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    You are who you are. I'd guess your pets are reptiles, because cuddling a spider could be dangerous to them.
    I can think of only one time someone seemed judgmental to me here about something I posted. I probably deserved it. It was late at night, and I had two windows open with two different questions, and I answered the wrong question. My answer had NOTHING to do with the post, so I can't blame a reader for thinking I was a jerk.
    People on this forum are actually very supportive.
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    << Constipated

(Trying to give a *kitten*)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    << Constipated

oh yeah?? well...

<
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    << Constipated

oh yeah?? well...

<

HA!
  • Moofey
    Options
    Back story, Had a full time job at 15 working at the docs office ( My aunt works there so I was able to work) I have always loved animals especially reptiles and have wanted to be a vet ever since I was little but got a stronger calling to work and find a way to be a missionary which is what I would really like to be. I work 10-12 hour days 5 days a week with weekends off, I work at a mortgage fraud company which is all I can really say about it. My family and friends mean the world to me and I would do anything for them to be honest, I share everything I have with anyone. Sometimes people have taken advantage of how nice I am which I am sure has happened to us all. Maybe this post has to do with the eating disorder I struggled with for 9 years (called fat and was beat up in elementary school all the way up to high school when I weighed about 70-90 pounds) Also, I do pay for that car myself, insurance and all :)
  • Moofey
    Options
    Must add! I know we all have had hard experinces and they all impact us in a bad way, I am not looking for pity.
  • SarahxCheesecake
    SarahxCheesecake Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    I have an observation: This is not the first time you've asked people to judge or rate you. That is all.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    It seems to me the point the OP is endeavouring to me make is fairly sophisticated. It is that human beings judge or statistically discriminate against others based on imperfect information given the logistical difficulties in being able to accurately *kitten* or gather full details of the all people they encounter as opposed to outright prejudice. Then when new facts about the person are revealed which contradicts the initial and sometimes faulty initial impression gained it can lead to a paradigm shift in perception.

Or: never judge a book by its cover.

I thank you.

I'm here all week. Try the veal.
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I love it when people ask if they're materialistic and whatnot (WHICH MAKES YOU MATERIALISTIC) then you post reasons why you're not materialistic.

Don't ask a question if you're not prepared for the answer. Especially a question that has a GLARING answer.
  • Moofey
    Options
    It seems to me the point the OP is endeavouring to me make is fairly sophisticated. It is that human beings judge or statistically discriminate against others based on imperfect information given the logistical difficulties in being able to accurately *kitten* or gather full details of the all people they encounter as opposed to outright prejudice. Then when new facts about the person are revealed which contradicts the initial and sometimes faulty initial impression gained it can lead to a paradigm shift in perception.

Or: never judge a book by its cover.

I thank you.

I'm here all week. Try the veal.

Thank you, thats what I was trying to say I just couldnt say it...
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I am massively judgemental, and have no problem with that. We all do it, all the time. I couldn't care less how pretty or young or well dressed someone is, but I am likely to notice after a while if that's all there is to them, and probably think they are a bit vapid.

So yes, I judge, but I don't judge on first impressions/looks. Unless someone is overweight, wearing clothes 4 sizes too small revealing offensive tattoos, with a toddler in a pushchair with a bottle of coke (/lucozade/fanta), while the parent blows cigarette smoke all over them. Then I judge on first impressions.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Or to put it another way. If you have funny pets because you really love them (and I really love reptiles, but I don't agree with keeping animals in cages), wear short skirts because you like them on you, smile because you are a happy person, then great. You sound lovely.

If you do those things because you think they will make other people think you are cool - you are probably a bit of an idiot.
  • SarahxCheesecake
    SarahxCheesecake Posts: 169 Member
    Options

I was gonna say that !