Ravenclaw Common Room

Options

Replies

• momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone- back on the bandwagon today (but boy did I enjoy my day off yesterday- even had ice cream yum!)

Today's Stats:
    Exercise (crunches): +1
    Food (fat): +1
    Spirit: +1

Weekly Stats:
    Owls:11 House Points: 183
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    In the office today. I have bigger monitors at home. I feel like I've been thrown back to the 50's when TV screens were tiny.

*Progress towards week of 10/2 -10/5 update*
    House Spirit (post ) - +3
    Food (fat) - +3
    Exercise (crunches) - +2

*exercise minutes*
    October Month to date total = 90
    Week of 10/2 exercise minutes = 90
    10/5 exercise minutes - tbd
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Here is my daily checkin - Congrats to the Prefects!! Great work everyone!!

I have earned all three of my owls again today!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!
    Barb
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I *always* go over on my fat so I know I'm not going to get owls there but I can at least check in.

Hi Ravenclaws! Hope you are all having a great week - I'm in the middle of moving to my new house (Which *I* own!...well...with the help of the bank) and so its been quite busy!
  • NikkiMustang77
    Options
    For some reason I'm obnoxiously hungry today... AND it's an anniversary with the boyfriend, so we're getting ice cream, so I KNOW I'm gonna go over, but hopefully not by too much. Also have a job application to fill out... *fingers crossed*

ps, that indian food was awesome.
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    hi to all!! didn't get a chance to check in before work today. hope everyone had a good one!! i have an awesome salad awaiting me so i am off to devour it!! :bigsmile:

conrats to our wonderful prefects!! :drinker:
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    So the man invited his father over for dinner tonight, super sweet yeah? I have spent the last five hours trying to make the house presentable as well as doing my usual chores and deal with the monster following behind undoing whatever I put away. Now I get to make said dinner.
    Normally probably wouldn't care, but I am stressed out waiting for my exam scores. And this dinner totally does not fit in to my diet plan. Booo.
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    The September House Challenge results are in and posted in the Great Hall. Hufflepuff won the House Cup and Quidditch Cup - but our own liz11599 is House Girl!! :drinker:

Liz, you can paste this badge into your signature for the month, but change the IMG to img: 313920_581934064103_179201885_32311727_1050367720_n.jpg

Fantastic month everyone!! Let's get those exercise minutes in this month and take the cup for October!! GO RAVENCLAW!!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    And our charts for September - great job everyone!!

Week 4:

Ravenclaw10.03.11.jpg

September

RavenclawSeptember.jpg

An extra cheer for our Head Girl - liz11599 and our Quidditch Captain momofJandA!!
    Tori, here is the link for the Quidditch Captain badge:
    312189_585577752123_179201885_32339275_1927232066_n.jpg
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Congrats liz11599! Our very own Head Girl -- pretty awesome!

And congrats to our quidditch captain momofJandA! :)

Trying to get myself back in line this week after a rough start. Resisted several temptations today, so feeling pretty proud overall. Also, I'm loving the crunches challenge this week. Something I've been trying to make myself do all along anyway, so now it's just added incentive to do it daily rather than skipping in between.
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    congrats liz and momofjanda!!! great work :drinker:
    busy week and getting home later than i like but i've managed to get my workouts in. doing better than i expected on the fat challenge too!!
    i'm still very frustrated that the scale is not moving....not sure what's going on.
    hope everyone has a great day. :bigsmile:
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Checking in for the day. A big congrats to Liz and Momofjanda! I cannot wait until the weekend. I feel like I have been working forever here lately.
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    Big congrats to momofjanda! And job well done to all of Ravenclaw!! :drinker:
    I love our house!!!:love:
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    As quidditch captain I am requiring extra practice for everyone so we can bring home the cup!!!!! 2 a days from here on out!!!
  • nieme
    nieme Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My October goal is to be 144 for Halloween. :) My October start is 148.

Checking in for yesterday-- I started out well, got on the treadmill, had a decent breakfast.. then it went south when a relative unexpectedly was in town (I live more than 2 hours from my closest relatives) and we went out to dinner. Wings, beer, fries. I did keep portions more moderate than I normally would have, but I still feel bad about it.

I'm heading to yoga tonight though, so looking forward to sweating it off.
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Congrats Liz!!! And Momof - on our Quddich captain!!

A good day today, finished week 19 of TurboFire today, and feeling good about it. A week of recovery but not sure i can take it easy.

Meals are planned, and I should have earned all my owls today. I am on a roll.
  • DefiningRaquel
    Options
    Congrats to our headgirl and captain :) Great work guys! Im just checking in today as i might not come on as often since my exams are approaching. Ill try and workout and login as much as possible. Have a great day everyone! :D
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I just realized I didn't give my October goal. I'm currently 170 and would like to say SEE YA to the 170's by the end of this month and shoot for a conservative weight of 167.

Have a great day to all my beautiful Ravenclaws!!!
  • azsuzi
    Options
    WEEK 1 OCTOBER CHALLENGES
    I forgot to ask our Prefects to come up with the challenges, so I'm assigning the challenges this week! :wink:

Food: GO GREEN! Add an extra serving of green, leafy veggies to one of your meals each day. The darker the green is, the better. Instead of iceburg lettuce, reach for romaine, spinach, kale, turnip greens, etc. Experiment and have fun!

Exercise: ADD 15! Our House Points for the Inter-House Challenge are calculated using our average exercise minutes as a house. Let's up our House Points this week by adding 15 minutes of exercise each day - anything you want, cardio or strength. And to make it even more interesting, our Quidditch Captain says "2 a day" - so if you add a second 15 minutes (30 extra minutes total) to your day, you can earn a second OWL too!! (maximum of 2 exercise OWLS a day)

You can start working on these challenges after you weigh in this weekend. Good luck everyone!!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    And our charts for September - great job everyone!!

Week 4:

Ravenclaw10.03.11.jpg

September

RavenclawSeptember.jpg

An extra cheer for our Head Girl - liz11599 and our Quidditch Captain momofJandA!!
    Tori, here is the link for the Quidditch Captain badge:
    312189_585577752123_179201885_32339275_1927232066_n.jpg

Congrats to our Prefects, Head Girl, and Quidditch Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic job!!

Pam