Met a MFP friend?

Options

Replies

• Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Who wants to come to NC to hang with the Zip?
    Where in NC, exactly...cuz I'm in the awesomer Carolina! but if I spit hard enough, I might hit the north!
    Near Raleigh
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I want to actually meet someone off of here but most of my friends are from different states. I got a few from Cali, but they aren't in my area. But my MFP friends are so awesome and I would love to meet them and hang out and work out, etc. I think it would be fun!
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I haven't met anyone in person, but won't mind :-) BTW I am in NC as well
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I met an MFP'er and rode the train to a festival with her! Just last week!

lucky her!! jealous me!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I think it's a great place to meet. But once you lose your anonymous status, everything changes. It's really your call.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I am meeting up with two friends from here next week for the first time and working on meeting up with some others....as for the romance thing ummm I am talking to a couple...just have to see where that goes....

me?!? Same city and all.......
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    Only if they are payin'

Or slutty. Either way, I'm down with that.
    agree..wait i didnt say that
  • Estela565
    Options
    Yes I did and it was awesomeeeeeeee
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I have a number of MFP friends who live over in Europe and other exotic places - I would love to meet one or all of them and travel overseas to boot.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I wanna meet McKay, apparantly she has a funny accent :)
  • RJSuperMan
    RJSuperMan Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I did. It was (is) great. Now quit writing, get off your *kitten* and hit the gym! Too late? Near a floor? Hit it!

Sorry, had to... :D
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I know about 6 or seven on my list, and it would be so cool to meet some of the others....

- It is good because you cannot BS someone who sees you at work and at the gym... and they have a tendency to call me out...
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Only if they are payin'

Or slutty. Either way, I'm down with that.

You make me smile!
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I have to take a week off from the gym thanks to having surgery on Monday. But let me tell you, Monday after class? I'll be there for a few hours.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I know about 6 or seven on my list, and it would be so cool to meet some of the others....

- It is good because you cannot BS someone who sees you at work and at the gym... and they have a tendency to call me out...

That's what I would like.. Not so much to call me out because in the past 2 weeks, the only "mistake" I had was a small spoon of peanut butter. But someone to go to the gym or go for a walk around town.
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I would love to meet up and go walking with people . . I have not been on here that long and have not found anyone from the south west of england yet.
  • PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Options
    There is a handful of my MFP friends that I would like to meet, though I doubt that would ever happen.
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    i've met 2 of mfp friends so far (both lovely ladies) i text another regularly to keep us both motivated and i am meeting another next week to go walking with, i'm also hoping to try and get a few of us together for a days walking as there are several near me who say they are up for it, just a case of organising everyones diaries.

so if anyone is in cheshire (or surrounding areas), UK feel free to add me, if you want a walking/workout buddy
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I have met several over the years and they have all been as awesome in real life as they are on here.
    Had a great time with everyone. :smile:
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I've met four MFP peeps, including Carl above me and have had a blast. As for romance, one of those four, I have seen on five separate occasions and we are making longer term plans, if ya know what I mean...