Lose 5 pounds by Halloween Challenge

Options

Replies

• fairygirl716
    Options
    Weigh-in day...140.6 That is a .4 gain. Plateau's stink! I'm doing 30DS every morning (just completed day 8) Walking 2-3 days per week and doing Zumba 2 days a week.

Something will happen...I just know it will!
  • Melanie12081
    Options
    ...had a REALLY bad weekend, and made it harder for myself! I'm hoping some of it is water retention and to be back on track soon. Either way, I start my extra workouts at lunch this week! Started in the wrong direction, but headed back right!
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Had a rough weekend but I was at a convention and walked ALLLLL DAYYYYY every day. TIRED FEET :p But I started this at 215.8 and am now at 214.2!! I have 3.6 more to go by Halloween so I think I can even do maybe 7. Goal is still 5 though, small steps. Good luck guys!

All I did was make sure to account for calories, eat proper portion sizes, and drink lots of water.
  • charismanoodles
    charismanoodles Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I cheated and weighed myself today...I have lost 1.6 kilos in about 2 weeks.
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    bump
  • divades
    divades Posts: 145
    Options
    Yes let's check in every week. Let's weigh in on Friday to track our progress and reflect on the week -- what we did, what we didn't do, what we should have done etc.

So I weighed in on Friday and was 150. I weighed in today (just cuz I knew the last few days were BAD) and I'm at 152. Eeek.. not off to a really good start but I'm getting back on track today. Hope to be back down to 150 (if not lower) by Friday so I can start over and do better for the next few weeks to reach my goal.

Let's do this!!!
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    Broke the plateau! 139.6! I finally got down to the 130's!

I'm working it ...slowly but surely!
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    I know it isn't Friday...but I was just too excited to wait. I'll check back in on Friday :)
  • jewels68
    Options
    I'm in...

SW 186ish
    Halloween 178

I'll weigh in on Monday, my kids had to hide my scale from me. :)
  • divades
    Options
    I know it isn't Friday...but I was just too excited to wait. I'll check back in on Friday :)

Haha I checked this morning too! Couldn't wait either. I'm actually kinda glad I did though because I am back down to my starting weight. Hopefully I can lose another pound or at least half a pound by Friday. Either way, it's good to be back down. Happy hump day all!!
  • brbetha01
    brbetha01 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Well my starting weight was completely wrong...

SW: 145
    GW: 140...

Stupid scales all say something different.
  • divades
    Options
    Everyone ready to weigh in tomorrow? Let's do it first thing in the morning and post here.

Please include the following:

Starting Weight
    Current Weight
    Goal Weight

What you did this week, what you didn't do, what you think you could have done differently and what your plan is for the upcoming week. Best of luck to everyone tomorrow on their weigh in. Let's drop these pounds -- drop them like they're hot (lame I know) haha
  • CarolineSuzanneSmith
    Options
    I know it's not Friday, but I'm posting my stuff today. I'm not weighing in tomorrow, as it is that special time of the month. I hate weighing during that week...the scale never gives me the news I want to hear. I'm sure all of you other ladies can relate?

Anyways, Starting Weight: 153
    Current Weight: ?
    Goal Weight: 146...just seems like a good number.

I did multiple zumba, body pump, and body attack classes this week, as well as I ran, walked and did the ArcTrainer. Burned roughly 750 calories a day..and tried to eat back at least 50-75% of those calories. My new "thing" is to try and eat back my calories, as before I wouldn't eat back my calories and I was at a plateau for quite some time.

Next week, I plan on keeping with my eating and workout habits....can't wait to step on the scale next Friday! Hope everybody sees some good results on the scales tomorrow!
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    Starting weight: 140.2
    Current weight ...139.6

loss of .8 lbs

Slow and steady.

I did 30DS 6 days (I'm on day 11)
    Walked 3 days totally 3.5 hours
    Did Zumba twice...totally 1 hour 40 min
  • harley_rose
    Options
    SW this week 169
    CW 169
    Goals for next week, up hill cardio 10 minutes a day plus 10 push-up every morning and at night.
  • Sepheara
    Sepheara Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day!

Last Weigh in : 327 lbs
    Today: 323 lbs
    -4 lbs
    GW: 322 lbs

What I Did: I got a puppy.
  • brbetha01
    brbetha01 Posts: 179 Member
    Options