Does your significant other ever comment on....

Options

Replies

• txangel0319
    txangel0319 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is the funniest topic I've read in a while. :laugh: Oh hell, I can't stop laughing! & my answer to your question is no. But your situation is hilarious! I def think he's just giving you a hard time. You should go in the restroom more often & just put the seat down, browse mfp & make him wonder.... :bigsmile:
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I find it really frustrating that I can't use the toilet without my 3 year old coming along too................. She asks me if I'm having a poop too and if I say yes she replies 'Good Girl Mummy!!'

My husband never comments on it tho :P

I feel ya! I'm going through the same thing. I cant lock the door but my hubby can...wth??? I cant have privacy but he can??? :grumble:
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I just wish I could go poop! Might move the scale a little more.
  • fat_tastic
    Options
    Ha! This is funny. My fiancee doesn't say anything to me but I'm always saying something to him. I always ask him why he's camping out in the bathroom. He can be in there for up to 45 minutes sometimes killing the tidy bowl man. He does say he's not always pooping, he reads his cigar and car magazines, tinker with his watches etc. My thing is if your not pooping all that time wouldn't the couch me more comfortable? I do my business and can't wait to get out of there, I almost start to get claustrophobic. Either way to each his or her own. As long as your not holding it up when someone else needs to use it..... then poop on my sister! (or what ever else your doing in there :o)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    There's no need for him to comment on it. I announce it!

funny-pictures-cat-tries-to-poop.jpg
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of my life- I have 2 kids, a fiance, & 2 cats- It's not possible for me to go in the bathroom for *anything* without people knocking asking me when I'm coming out or cats scratching at the door to get in (they are obsessed with following me in.) And yes, my fiance can not let me go in without asking what I'm doing. I'm in the bathroom! What do you think? I'm using the bathroom!

Sometimes I wish I had a secret revolving door that led to a bathroom no one but I knew about ...:ohwell:
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    My toddler is almost two and he's worse than she is. Sometimes they are both at the door asking what I am doing! Oh and BTW, I actually waited til I was done to post this thread, but I thought about it....Bahahaha!
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    So...where were you when you typed this post?
    My husband doesn't, but my little ones apparently think I need help potty training still and will remind me to wipe my butt so it doesn't itch later!

LMAO! :laugh:
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Ha! This is funny. My fiancee doesn't say anything to me but I'm always saying something to him. I always ask him why he's camping out in the bathroom. He can be in there for up to 45 minutes sometimes killing the tidy bowl man. He does say he's not always pooping, he reads his cigar and car magazines, tinker with his watches etc. My thing is if your not pooping all that time wouldn't the couch me more comfortable? I do my business and can't wait to get out of there, I almost start to get claustrophobic. Either way to each his or her own. As long as your not holding it up when someone else needs to use it..... then poop on my sister! (or what ever else your doing in there :o)

It's probably not his watch he's tinkering with that whole time, fyi...
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    we just make it a joke.

I for one believe that women don't poop.

:laugh:
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Wait! Whuuuut?! Nooooo.....
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Just tell him you're "taking care of yourself since you couldn't finish the job"
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    There's no need for him to comment on it. I announce it!

funny-pictures-cat-tries-to-poop.jpg

:drinker:
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    If he thinks he's funny, leave the door open and have a very detailed conversation with him about your feelings in the relationship. If that doesn't shut him up nothing will.

LMAO...I like the way you think!
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    No....and we are both nurses!!! LOL:laugh:

I am too!
  • Shells06
    Shells06 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Sounds like my husband! I get no privacy in the bathroom between my husband and kids. It's like everyone needs something as soon as I shut the door. My husband texts me while I'm in there too. The worst though is that he thinks it's funny to trap me in the bathroom while he's pooping. Sooo gross. But kind of funny. If I was strong enough I would do it to him too lol. We might be just a little too comfortable with each other :wink:
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    Thankfully my husband has shown no interest in my plumbing!! My 2 yr however, comes in the bathroom, stands between my legs, crinkles her nose and says "Ew Mommy are you pooping? You stink!" and I respond "Then get out!"
  • lauralu1825
    Options
    LMAO!-- although that is funny I would get to the point of being annoyed- maybe start asking him to always bring you some toilet paper maybe then he'll think it's a chore because he's having to do something for you everytime you go in! ; ) good luck with your weight loss!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    My toddler is almost two and he's worse than she is. Sometimes they are both at the door asking what I am doing! Oh and BTW, I actually waited til I was done to post this thread, but I thought about it....Bahahaha!

Yeah right. I bet a 3rd of all post on these forums are from the crapper.
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    LOL this topic is fabulous.
    I hate when someone talks to me over the door and I made it clear to everyone!