Does your significant other ever comment on....

Options

Replies

• ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Actually yes! I don't poop a significant amount (once per day usually). But when I do, and he notices, he'll yell in the bathroom asking what I'm doing, or ask me what I was doing when I come out. He also thinks it's hilarious when I pass gas, because I never do in front of him, but after 2 kids it's harder to hold them sometimes lol. Usually ends up in a long giggle fest from both of us.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    My husband knocks on the door and in a foreign housekeeper accent (think German or eastern European accent) he says " Do you need fluff pillows? I fluff pillow". Or I'll send him a text while he is in the bathroom of my daughter and I holding our noses (he plays games while on the toilet). Yeah, we are dorks.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    We have six people (us and four kids) and only one bathroom so there is constantly someone banging on a bathroom door. I personally lock the thing when I'm in there! The kids no longer try to get in since they're getting older but I don't need anyone barging in. It's terrible to have to announce that you're going to poop but unless I want them banging on the door I tell them I'm going to be awhile and does anyone need anything from the bathroom. My kids are the WORST about camping out in there! I think they use it as their own private time because everyone shares a bedroom. I had to ban reading in there for awhile because they'd take so long. I did notice that when we remodeled the bathroom and had to use a Porta Potty in the front yard for a week nobody took as long! ;)
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Back when we got married my wife was affraid to poop while I was around for some reason. I swear she'd go 3-4 days without pooping and then it would be poopaggedon and half the upper floor of the house would be toxic for half the day.

Now that we've been married for 5 years, she doesn't shut the door all the time and announces poops ahead of time. Damn bathroom is probably her favorite place in the house now.
  • melsy78
    melsy78 Posts: 65
    Options
    According to my husband women don't poop. Instead we go in and rose petals scatter out into the toilet.

I get followed into the loo by Mr nearly 3.
    It's the shower where I get the most followers. I cannot have a shower without a visit from Mr 6, Mr nearly 3, a cat or my hubby. And sometimes hubby has Mr 2 months with him!
    I think I almost remember what privacy feels like.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Thread of the week! :laugh:

When I get up in the night and my OH wakes up and asks what I'm doing (I'm invariably fumbling in the dark for my glasses and a magazine), I tell him I'm going for a read...
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I have learned over the years that as soon as we have children we lost ALL BATHROOM PRIVACY !!!!! I dont even bother anymore, I leave the door open!! they both stand in the doorway and try to talk to me the whole time !! It drives me NUTS ! FINALLY I SAY "" HEY DO YOU WANT TO WIPE ME?????IF NOT THAN PLEASE LEAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for some reason they take off running! LOL

I cant even soak in a tub by myself with out someone wanting to come into the bathroom...DAMN IT PEOPLE NOTHING IS THAT IMPORTANT THAT YOU CANT WAIT UNTIL I AM DONE IN THE POTTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It does drive them crazy that I will allow my friends in there to get ready to go out when I am using the barthroom ! I dont know ITS A GIRL THING!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    No. because I would knock him out!
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    hahaha!!!!!! I always turn the water on when my bf is over & I have to go!!! lmao!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • KEN1013
    KEN1013 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    :embarassed: well before the weight loss mine would always say ,,,,when do u ever,,,but know he like i thought u never did,,,,
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    We're the other way around - kind of!

My OH is convinced that every time he goes for #2, I go into the bathroom straight after him.. I may do coincidentally but not on purpose!

He calls me the poop inspector :-(

He always knows what I am up to as it's the only time I close the bathroom door - eeeek!
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    hahaha!!!!!! I always turn the water on when my bf is over & I have to go!!! lmao!!! :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO i do that and i LIVE with mine..
  • liftingbro
    Options

FYI, that does not cover up the huge fart in the middle of it.
  • DerpdyHerp
    Options
    Never about how much. But I let some real paint peelers go and she wonders how something so foul and rank can fester inside of a human being. Does that count?
    How much you poop? Seems like I can never use the bathroom in peace without my fiancé knocking on the door making some crazy joke about it. Some people like to read magazines or newspapers when they go but me? I like to surf MFP message boards when I go so yes it takes a minute. This morning I get a text from him, while he's sitting in the next room, and he asks what I'm doing in there...says he doesn't hear any water splashing so he knows I'm not taking a bath. This isn't the first time we've gone through me losing weight and pooping a lot so he should be used to it. I'm starting to think he's getting a little obsessed with my bowel patterns :huh: :laugh:
  • SkateboardFi
    Options

if you spread your cheeks it does...a fart is nothing but vibrations of skin. LMAO
  • liftingbro
    Options

if you spread your cheeks it does...a fart is nothing but vibrations of skin. LMAO

I guess that helps.

I'm affraid I know way too much about your pooping habits for not really even knowing you. :laugh:
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    My husband thinks that women pooping is disgusting, but normal for guys lol...Don't know what planet he is from :D
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Oh, what he DOES comment on is that he can always hear me getting on the scales immediately afterwards :blushing:
  • DerpdyHerp
    Options
    I think when I drink a lot of purple grape juice, it turns my poop green. Has anyone else had this happen?
  • SkateboardFi
    Options

I guess that helps.

I'm affraid I know way too much about your pooping habits for not really even knowing you. :laugh:

LMAO! right?