Ravenclaw Common Room

Options

Replies

• nekoemi
    nekoemi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the new prefects and the new Head Girl and Quidditch Captain!

And thanks to Sue for all your hard work this past month and keeping us in track! :smile:
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    As quidditch captain I am requiring extra practice for everyone so we can bring home the cup!!!!! 2 a days from here on out!!!

Pretty sure that's just what I need - a captain to kick me into gear! :D
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    So do we have to do an extra thirty minutes or and extra fifteen for the owl?
    also congratulations!
    Halloween is fast approaching and I have all my craft guides out I think I will start tonight with an extra workout and a craft. I am so excited and I really hope that it motivates me to move and get into gear so I can recycle a cute costume.
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    So do we have to do an extra thirty minutes or and extra fifteen for the owl?

15 minutes will earn 1 OWL and 30 minutes will earn 2 OWLs! So if you earn your spirit OWL, food OWL and do 15 minutes, you'll get 3 OWLs for the day. Your spirit OWL, food OWL and 30 minutes,will earn you 4 OWLs for the day. A little extra incentive! :wink:
  • azsuzi
    Options
    And thanks to Sue for all your hard work this past month and keeping us in track! :smile:

My pleasure!! I really do enjoy my job!! :bigsmile:
  • sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Goodmorning!

Looking forward to next weeks challenges! Thanks Sue for keep track of all of us.

My workout program has me on a rest day today, boy do I need it. I still plan to walk tonight becuase I am feeling really really guility. I can not remember a day where i did not at least get a good walk in, never mind no workout. My body needs this, I am exhausted, but i am feeling so freaken guilty. I liked sleeping unitl 6am today, but so afraid of being able to stay within my calorie allowance.
  • nekoemi
    Options
    Happy Weekend everyone :smile:

For the exercise challenge, is it 15/30 minutes extra in addition to what you would normally do for exercise?
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options

For the exercise challenge, is it 15/30 minutes extra in addition to what you would normally do for exercise?

I would like to know this as well :)

Checking in at the beginning of my very last two day weekend until the Thanksgiving holiday. My does that sound dreadful :ohwell:
  • azsuzi
    Options

Happy weekend to you too!! I took off today and Tuesday (we're closed Monday) so I have a nice long weekend ahead of me!! :bigsmile:

Yes - 15/30 minutes more than you would normally do. I know that's kind of random, but the idea is to get in a few more minutes each day. Maybe a lunch time walk or commercial breaks...
  • _gwen
    _gwen Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    OMG! I totally spaced posting yesterday. :ohwell:

I'm distracted, getting ready for my job interview. I've been researching the company, and the guys on my interview list. Got my hair cut, and my eyebrows put on straight (wax job)

I need to update my writing sample portfolio and buy a pair of slacks that fit, otherwise I'm ready to go for Monday.
  • nekoemi
    Options
    Here are my numbers for this week's check in.

Weight - 251.8

Food - 5
    Exercise - 2
    Spirit - 2

House Points - 257

Have a great weekend all.
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I have girls night out tonight, so I'm posting my weight now...lol. Last week I was, today I woke up to 169! Wahoo!!! Adios 170's!!

I have yet to count up my house points, etc, so I'll do that tomorrow. Just had to get the weight posted early before I ruin myself tonight...lol.

Have a great weekend everyone!!! Go Ravenclaws!!
  • DefiningRaquel
    Options
    Just dropping by to say hi. Ill post mine on Sunday though i saw the numbers on the scale move up all of the sudden :( Im hoping its cause of water retaining since i just started working out about 2 weeks ago. *crosses fingers* Anyone had anything similar happen to them?
  • nekoemi
    Options
    Just dropping by to say hi. Ill post mine on Sunday though i saw the numbers on the scale move up all of the sudden :( Im hoping its cause of water retaining since i just started working out about 2 weeks ago. *crosses fingers* Anyone had anything similar happen to them?
    When I started working out regularly a couple months ago, I saw a big drop my first week and then nothing / slight gain during my second week as my body adjusted to the new routine. After that, I've seen a steady drop each week (with the general fluctuations during the week). I can't say for sure that's what will happen for you, but I would definitely stick with it!
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    happy friday to all!! i am really happy to see the weekend here. had a very busy week. i was doing well till last night. came home exhausted, ate poorly, and didn't workout :mad: soo angry with myself now!! the scale hasn't been moving this past month and now i hope i haven't done too much damage for my sunday weigh in!! going to the high school football game then home to watch our Phillies hopefully win tonight :happy: . calories for dinner at the game are logged. now off to the elliptical to burn some of them off!!
    hope everyone has a great weekend!!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I'm going straight to the house to unpack the van (we packed it up last night) so of course I won't be able to weigh at my 'normal' time again (I really need to change it from Friday night, its just NEVER happening anymore)

Some days I feel like "oh boy I'm halfway there!"

and some days I feel like "oh god, I'm only halfway there....."

The last few weeks have been the latter, pretty much
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I lost the link to our chart but submitted my weight. My water and food colors are met every day too....my exercise minutes are also submitted.

Pam
  • NikkiMustang77
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who got something awesome, and those who have broken into a lesser 10 than they were formerly :D
    Today's been a taxing day. Every other Friday I'm with preschoolers for 2 1/2 hours straight, and today they weren't listening to anything I was saying. =/ Taking some de-stressing time, then maybe cleaning the windows on my car. But first, to eat! (Haven't had dinner yet)
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    so apparently I checked in to encourage everyone to exercise but didn't report my stats yesterday- silly girl

Stats (Thursday and Friday)
    Exercise (crunches)- +2
    Food (fat)- +1
    Spirit - +2

Weekly Stats:
    Owls:16 House Points: 280

Weigh in day is Friday for me so . . . . still 127 (no change) my body seems to be on a 1 week loss 1 week maintenance routine so hopefully next week I'll be down 2-3 lbs
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    OMG! I totally spaced posting yesterday. :ohwell:

I'm distracted, getting ready for my job interview. I've been researching the company, and the guys on my interview list. Got my hair cut, and my eyebrows put on straight (wax job)

I need to update my writing sample portfolio and buy a pair of slacks that fit, otherwise I'm ready to go for Monday.

Good luck on your interview! Sounds like you're ready to go, so I'm sure it'll be smooth sailing. ;)