Met a MFP friend?

Options
124»

Replies

• Legalchica
    Options
    There is a handful of my MFP friends that I would like to meet, though I doubt that would ever happen.

This! :)
  • allie_girl
    Options
    I'd totally meet a friend from here if they lived close! I could use the motivating support and some friends my age.

...Anyone from the Central NJ area?
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    there is one girl here i plan to meet soon~i hope to meet a couple others ^^
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I just met a fellow MFPer last week when we went for a run together. She & I are running a 5K race next week.
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I met the love of my life through this site. The last thing I was looking for on this site was a man but he truly is the most wonderful person I've ever met. I also have lots of friends on here I would enjoy meeting in person and that may eventually end up happening with some.
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have a number of MFP friends who live over in Europe and other exotic places - I would love to meet one or all of them and travel overseas to boot.
    Hah, I like that you think of Europe as an exotic place. :)
  • hotstuff76
    Options
    i wld so love to meet everyone on my friends list i love them all x
  • hotstuff76
    Options
    There is a handful of my MFP friends that I would like to meet, though I doubt that would ever happen.ote
    bless x
  • illy823
    illy823 Posts: 63
    Options
    I haven't met up with anyone on here.. Maybe bc all my friends on here are from all over.. and it would take me forever to meet up with all of them... We do however support each other, in this great journey...

Would love to meet some... maybe one day.... I can plan a trip and maybe all of us can finally meet...

have a gr8t Friday...

illy
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Not yet but I'd love to meet two persons I met on MFP (I think they know who they are). I've only been on here 2 months though.

I don't know if I feel like men are more supportive... not really I think. (But not worse either.) It really depends on the person. The two people I'd like to meet are female and male.

:bigsmile: Agree.
  • nosugarcoating
    nosugarcoating Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Teehee. :flowerforyou:
  • SarahxCheesecake
    SarahxCheesecake Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    yep.... on 3rd visit soon :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of MFP friends that i wouldn't mind burning some major calories with.......hehehe (slutty laugh)
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    I have met several over the years and they have all been as awesome in real life as they are on here.
    Had a great time with everyone. :smile:

It was a great day, wasn't it? :drinker:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I just found that you can search for people around you.. I might try that.. Doesn't seem that any of my MFP friends live near me... yet!

How do you do that?