Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What was the last thing you ate?

Thought this might be a fun topic. What was the last thing you ate, when and how was it? Also, what were the cals, if you know?

I just finished a sandwich made from Warburtons Thins filled with a Premier Deli chicken slice, little gem lettuce and a smearing of Hellmans extra light. It was nice and filled a hole. I'm at work and I tend to snack during the day so that was kind of my lunch number 2 :) It was 127 cals, which I think is quite a bargain :)

Replies

• Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    I'm at work also, I had a Dole peach cup in light syrup with cinnamon & brown sugar. It's 70 calories, and tastes like peach pie filling.
  • i am snacking on some veggie stick 130 cal.. lunch is a boca patty and green beans.. dang i forgot my hot sauces at home.. lol
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Oatmeal Raisin Cookie

It was soft...hmmmmmm...
  • I just had a Jillian Michaels meal replacement shake. It was yummy and I'm not hungry anymore. 180 calories. :)
  • i made myself some pumpkin oatmeal and a white chocolate mocha, yum!
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    4 raspberry newtons before I went to bed. LOL
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    I am eating oatmeal with brown sugar splenda and pecans right now!
  • Cdcaldwe
    Cdcaldwe Posts: 189 Member
    8 ounces grilled venison on 80 calorie hamburger buns topped with tabasco and spicy mustard.
  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 275 Member
    A spoonfull of peanut butter. Midnight munchie.
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    I last ate a chicken breast, marinated in homemade lemon sauce.
    It was about 180 cals, and very filling.
  • KokomoJoe
    KokomoJoe Posts: 435
    2 slices of Dimpflmeier Organic 100% Rye Bread With Flaxseed (No Yeast) with 2 slices of tomato (out of my garden) and 1 organic fried egg. Just under 300 calories.
  • Cowenlaw1
    Cowenlaw1 Posts: 105 Member
    Pasta Puttanesca at Gabriella's on South Padre Island.
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    My mom is preparing a big dinner tonight for some visiting relatives and there is an enormous pot of from-scratch tomato sauce simmering on the stove. I couldn't wait for dinner so I ladled some into a bowl, threw some pecorino on top, grabbed an Italian roll and mopped up the sauce with it. Basically a mini meatball sandwich sans meatball. YUM.
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Special K Red Berries cereal with banana and Dark Chocolate Almond Milk for breakfast...so good! Think the whole thing was about 335 calories. I love chocolate milk for breakfast :wink:
  • Shelbug65
    Shelbug65 Posts: 7 Member
    I had one cup of shrimp fried rice from our local take out. I accounted for 400 calories for this- hard to tell. It was yummy!
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    raw mushrooms with low fat ranch!
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Southwest egg beaters (1/2 cup is 60 calories), and a slice of Dave's Killer Bread 21 grains (110 cal)...my favorite breakfast.
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    I have just had 2 slices of wholemeal hovis bread toasted with flora and a laughing cow triangle 226 cals and a cuppa tea :O)
  • kated930
    kated930 Posts: 132
    Egg Whites
    Green Pepper
    Red Onion
    Fat Free Feta Cheese
    Joseph's Whole Wheat Wrap

= 9 mile run prep breakfast :)
  • Having a blip day so just had a galaxy chocolate bar 250 calories and a large glass of wine. Be back on track tomorrow though.