What was the last thing you ate?

Options
Thought this might be a fun topic. What was the last thing you ate, when and how was it? Also, what were the cals, if you know?

I just finished a sandwich made from Warburtons Thins filled with a Premier Deli chicken slice, little gem lettuce and a smearing of Hellmans extra light. It was nice and filled a hole. I'm at work and I tend to snack during the day so that was kind of my lunch number 2 :) It was 127 cals, which I think is quite a bargain :)

Replies

• Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm at work also, I had a Dole peach cup in light syrup with cinnamon & brown sugar. It's 70 calories, and tastes like peach pie filling.
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    i am snacking on some veggie stick 130 cal.. lunch is a boca patty and green beans.. dang i forgot my hot sauces at home.. lol
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal Raisin Cookie

It was soft...hmmmmmm...
  • Still_Doll
    Options
    I just had a Jillian Michaels meal replacement shake. It was yummy and I'm not hungry anymore. 180 calories. :)
  • calamitydown
    Options
    i made myself some pumpkin oatmeal and a white chocolate mocha, yum!
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    4 raspberry newtons before I went to bed. LOL
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I am eating oatmeal with brown sugar splenda and pecans right now!
  • Cdcaldwe
    Cdcaldwe Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    8 ounces grilled venison on 80 calorie hamburger buns topped with tabasco and spicy mustard.
  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    A spoonfull of peanut butter. Midnight munchie.
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I last ate a chicken breast, marinated in homemade lemon sauce.
    It was about 180 cals, and very filling.
  • KokomoJoe
    KokomoJoe Posts: 435
    Options
    2 slices of Dimpflmeier Organic 100% Rye Bread With Flaxseed (No Yeast) with 2 slices of tomato (out of my garden) and 1 organic fried egg. Just under 300 calories.
  • Cowenlaw1
    Cowenlaw1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Pasta Puttanesca at Gabriella's on South Padre Island.
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    My mom is preparing a big dinner tonight for some visiting relatives and there is an enormous pot of from-scratch tomato sauce simmering on the stove. I couldn't wait for dinner so I ladled some into a bowl, threw some pecorino on top, grabbed an Italian roll and mopped up the sauce with it. Basically a mini meatball sandwich sans meatball. YUM.
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Special K Red Berries cereal with banana and Dark Chocolate Almond Milk for breakfast...so good! Think the whole thing was about 335 calories. I love chocolate milk for breakfast :wink:
  • Shelbug65
    Shelbug65 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I had one cup of shrimp fried rice from our local take out. I accounted for 400 calories for this- hard to tell. It was yummy!
  • CourteneyLove
    CourteneyLove Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    raw mushrooms with low fat ranch!
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Southwest egg beaters (1/2 cup is 60 calories), and a slice of Dave's Killer Bread 21 grains (110 cal)...my favorite breakfast.
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I have just had 2 slices of wholemeal hovis bread toasted with flora and a laughing cow triangle 226 cals and a cuppa tea :O)
  • kated930
    kated930 Posts: 132
    Options
    Egg Whites
    Green Pepper
    Red Onion
    Fat Free Feta Cheese
    Joseph's Whole Wheat Wrap

= 9 mile run prep breakfast :)
  • Clairelola
    Options
    Having a blip day so just had a galaxy chocolate bar 250 calories and a large glass of wine. Be back on track tomorrow though.