Fit For Christmas Challenge-October

Options

Replies

• kell_riley
    Options
    Foodluver- that's how you join! Your now part of the group! Good luck!!

We should be proud guys! I don't see any gains at all so although some of us thought we were bad actually it wasn't nearly as bad as you (or I) thought!

I'm going to try and get a short 3mile run in today, I've not done one in ages! So it could take a while lol ferff your not alone :( perks of having had two children!

Have a great weekend guys :)
  • Lowtower
    Options
    2lbs down. Woop de woop!
  • foodluver27
    Options
    Foodluver- that's how you join! Your now part of the group! Good luck!!

We should be proud guys! I don't see any gains at all so although some of us thought we were bad actually it wasn't nearly as bad as you (or I) thought!

I'm going to try and get a short 3mile run in today, I've not done one in ages! So it could take a while lol ferff your not alone :( perks of having had two children!

Have a great weekend guys :)

Thanks..definitely looking forward to this challenge! :)
  • tamiwinters1
    Options
    Got it! I'm back in the game! Good luck this week everyone! We're gonna look great for Christmas! :)
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Been on a stay-cation this week. Been so busy I haven't been on MFP very much. Looks like I maintained for this week, which is okay for me. Today I braved the cold and took part in a 3.5 mile run. 42 out... brrr! At least it stopped raining before the run started! I am definitely in for the 12 miles this week. I don't think that I will be up for the jumping jacks... I hate them with a passion and they bug my knees. Instead I will be focusing on completing the hundredpushups.com program for the week. Time to get my pushups back on track for my PT test!

Looks like everyone has been doing great this week. Hopefully I will be a bit more social next week!!
  • tamiwinters1
    Options
    Good job proudmama0118! :)
  • mountiewife
    Options
    Great job everyone this past week!!! Proud of you all for sticking with me:):) I've got my jumping jacks in for the day, and I've got 5 of the 12 miles done so far! Having company over tonight for drinks.... hopefully I won't go too far over calories:blushing:
    Have a good day guys!!! XO
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Just checking in -

Love the challenges! Did all squats, and looking forward to the jumping jacks (actually already started!!)

Have a wonderful day!
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I'm at 7 miles worth of walks! The weather has been so perfect for it, the leaves are beautiful and the company of my girls is so nice!

Off to do some jumping jacks....
  • charleyplackett
    Options
    I have done 7 miles cycling and 1.5 miles walking so far, does my 1 mile swim on Saturday count towards my total or is that bending the rules?! 300 jumping jacks down, 400 to go! Spinning tonight so should get the milage up.
  • StormieL
    StormieL Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    12.5 miles down all in walks. 400 more jumping jacks to go. How are all you ladies doing?
  • mountiewife
    Options
    9 miles done, 400 jumping jacks done! I over indulged with the alcohol saturday night...didn't even log it:embarassed: I always seem to find a way to sabotage myself!!!!! Great job so far ladies!!:flowerforyou:
  • lauraelisedavis
    Options
    I've been doing my jumping jacks, but have only managed about 5 miles so far this week. I better get my butt in gear! My family and I have also decided to go vegetarian!! Super excited! :)
    Hugs
    Laura
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    hi ladies sorry i havent been logging but i havent had the internet until now in my new house
    on friday i weighted in at 168 wich means i didnt loose last week
    im doing well on my jumping jacks 400 done so far and ive done 4 miles running, 2 miles walking and 1/2 a mile swimming (32 lengths i asked the life gard)
    so i got 6 1/2 to go

well done ladies so far looking forward to the weighin friday :)
  • harley_rose
    Options
    Ok I have done 3.25 miles, raw vegs everyday but no jumping jacks. I will pay for it tonight for I will catch up
  • Trillian73
    Trillian73 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    The weather was so awesome this weekend, I've already done more than my 12 miles just in the long weekend. 9 miles of it was walking on the beach. :)

~Lori
  • WWH_AJ
    WWH_AJ Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    10/8: 0 jumping jacks / 0.8 miles
    10/9: 0 jumping jacks / 2.2 miles
    10/10: 150 jumping jacks / 1.8 miles
    10/11: 150 jumping jacks / 3.2 miles

I also gained 2 lbs over the weekend and am blaming it on sodium, seeing as how I consumed a dozen hot tamales on Saturday. So I'm just going to stay with the same weight I had last week.
  • mountiewife
    Options
    500 jumping jacks done, 11 miles down..eating all my veggies everyday:smile:

I need some help:
    I'm going on holidays next wednesday for 2.5 weeks...I'll still have access to internet, but I don't know how faithful I'll be! Anyone want to take care of the challenges until I get back? I'll be back home on Nov 8th. Send me a message if you are willing to do this...I've already got all of the challenges jotted down for the remaining weeks, or you can make up your own.

Sandy
  • mountiewife
    Options
    Hey Ladies!! How did everyone do with this weeks challenge? I got all 700 jumping jacks done, and 14 miles in. Still not feeling overly good about weighing tomorrow:( Here is our next challenge....

WEEK 4
    - workout 3-5 times this week...add on an extra 10 minutes to your usual workout time
    - do 50 crunches everyday this week
    - no junk food this week(gonna be a tough week for me!!)

Thank you Stormiel for agreeing to post challenges for the next few weeks:):flowerforyou:
  • sme1985
    sme1985 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm so happy to be back!!! I had no internet, or cable, for 5 full days. . .it was rough! I'm SO happy to be apart of the world again and back on MFP :)

Happy Thursday, everyone, Good luck with the Week 4 Challenge!