X-Mas Challenge (OPEN group)

Options

Replies

• ymachick
    ymachick Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Down just .5 pounds. Very frustrating. I don't know if I can do any better than this. I really worked hard over the past week to stay on plan for just half a measley pound. :angry:
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options
    WEIGH IN: 208.8 4.2lb Loss:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Gogobecky
    Options
    Yeah! Lost this time. 2 lbs!
  • elcar7
    elcar7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    thank you renee claire!!

Here's the correct link once more:

:flowerforyou: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG9kbzVNX0thN1pXS0ZDOHhQX1dVWmc6MQ
  • retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I gained this week but I'm still sticking with the challenge

Way to hang in there!
  • jtsmith34
    jtsmith34 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I think I entered my info twice, I'm sorry!
    I lost again this week, I'm now under 200! I'm so proud of myself!
  • eabutterfly
    eabutterfly Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Down 2 pounds! I tihnk I lost a lot of water weight because I upped my water intake like crazy and I don't feel as bloated anymore. I'm going to up my physical activity to 3 times a week of 30 minutef of High-Intensity aerobics. I need to start more core work as well....I take my final exam on Monday so I know I'm going to have to crunch a lot of time this weekend!
  • blueeyes25s
    blueeyes25s Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Down 2.6lbs yay...
  • crazylizz
    crazylizz Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I filled out 3 different forms today, I am so confused. Anyhow, I started at 349 and am now 346.9. Not much of a loss but I have lost 18 inches in the last 2 months. Hey, I will take any victory I can get!
  • KokomoJoe
    KokomoJoe Posts: 435
    Options
    OK I just joined. Added my weight as of today. I need some motivation here so I am hoping this works. I have at least been going the right way.

For those late comers this link worked for me
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDFwaFVfcWkzU2lSVjU3bU5Nd3JTUXc6MQ

I have filled in the form.
  • retrobaby
    Options
    I think I entered my info twice, I'm sorry!
    I lost again this week, I'm now under 200! I'm so proud of myself!

Taylor- That is a HUGE accomplishment. Congrats on making under 200.:drinker:
  • retrobaby
    Options
    Down 2 pounds! I tihnk I lost a lot of water weight because I upped my water intake like crazy and I don't feel as bloated anymore. I'm going to up my physical activity to 3 times a week of 30 minutef of High-Intensity aerobics. I need to start more core work as well....I take my final exam on Monday so I know I'm going to have to crunch a lot of time this weekend!

Congrats Eabutterfly! I am glad that you lost and drinking water definately makes a huge difference. Good luck this week!
  • carrotsandcherries
    Options
    I had been eating okay, and not hugely overeating but all of a sudden I keep eating when I'm not hungry. I tell myself that I shouldn't be eating whatever it is, but then I eat it anyways. Any advice??
  • retrobaby
    Options
    I had been eating okay, and not hugely overeating but all of a sudden I keep eating when I'm not hungry. I tell myself that I shouldn't be eating whatever it is, but then I eat it anyways. Any advice??

Since, you are asking. It might be that your body is thirsty and not hungry. Drink a glass of water when you feel like eating. Wait at least 20 minutes and if you are still hungry make a healthier food choice i.e. fruits, veggies, hard boiled egg, cottage cheese, yogurt. Try not to beat yourself up. It is all about making healthier choices.:flowerforyou:
  • carrotsandcherries
    Options

Since, you are asking. It might be that your body is thirsty and not hungry. Drink a glass of water when you feel like eating. Wait at least 20 minutes and if you are still hungry make a healthier food choice i.e. fruits, veggies, hard boiled egg, cottage cheese, yogurt. Try not to beat yourself up. It is all about making healthier choices.:flowerforyou:

Thank you. For some reason I never think about drinking water when I feel like eating...
  • elcar7
    elcar7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    x-mas challenge results 2 are finally here!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnGf347d-YXedC1FM3NmWjdYR1VEVHF4Q2YteWIyQlE&hl=de

congratulations to everyone and especially to our biggest loser actresskat!

I've taken down all other forms, not to confuse any more. there will be one form working for one weigh-in per week.
  • KokomoJoe
    KokomoJoe Posts: 435
    Options
    Ikahr,

I am on your spreadsheet but my starting weight seems to be missing. I was 270.5 on the Friday or 269 on the day I registered for this challenge. If you could update that it would be great.
  • blueeyes25s
    blueeyes25s Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I think I entered the wrong weight showing I have a huge gain so next week it's going to show I have a huge loss. Is this something than can be corrected?
  • Gogobecky
    Options
    This is AWESOME as a motivation tool...I've gone from 35th to 19th position, lost 2.5 lbs, was able to get back into my size 18 jeans again, AND feel great! Thanks Ikahr for doing this! Next week, I'm going to be eyeing my size 16 jeans & wondering how soon I'll be able to get into those! ;P
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Good job everyone and keep up the great work!!!