Something you LIKE about your body?

Options
13»

Replies

• adnorri
    adnorri Posts: 20
    Options
    I really like my collarbones, feet and my wrists. I think that I have a pretty smile too:)
  • LillyMosley
    Options
    What a nice idea, have loved reading everybody's posts :) For me I guess I like my eyes and my boobs.
  • Tammisky
    Options
    I like that as long as I keep walking up a couple flights of stairs a day, my butt looks round/toned. I also like my toned calves which I think I get because I walk in heels fairly often.
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I like my facial complexion. People have commented on it before but since eating better and drinking water and such, more people have been commenting and asking if I'm using different makeup or something and I'm not.......So, I'm glad of that.

At this point, I LOVE everything else about my body because everything else is in good working order right now and I want it to stay that way!!!!
  • drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Really great replies everyone,

I love reading what everyone put up!
  • Teddyaderwich
    Teddyaderwich Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My eyes - I have lOvely large dark brown eyes... Shame they are now in a pudgy face lol
  • cammons
    cammons Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    On occasion, the answer is my knockers....which is really a huge deal given all the grief they have given me over the years. They didn't "grow in" properly and I've had six surgeries to correct that. Even though they are made of plastic, covered in scars and numb they do make for some pretty nice cleavage when I want it. :)
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I like everything about my body, but I am here to LOVE everything about my body xxx

I want to firm up!! So until then I just like my body.. xx
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I have good legs, always have, I don't think it's due to exercise, I just don't put on fat there. I like my hair, most of the time, when it's not going crazy.
  • ailz95
    ailz95 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have nice nails, even if they are very short they look pretty good.

Though I do love my body - I just would like there to be less of it. I look at myself in the mirror when I'm naked and think wow - my husband taught me that I am beautiful naked.
  • sarahoakden
    Options
    my eyes there r blue with hint of green :smile: and my skin colour
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I like my nails because they grow long and strong
    I like my eyes because they are hazel green and no one knows when they will be brown or green or a mixture
    I like my smile because I have straight teeth and a dimple on either side annd now I have a pointy chin that completes it all!!
  • mamaredhead
    Options
    I love my freckles -- I got them all over my body, not only in my face but in EVERY spot that has EVER been exposed to sunlight. :-)

I also really do like my hair. It used to be dark and chestnut-reddish-brown (yeah, wow!!!) but now it's slowly turning grey. But it's still thick and long and wavy and curly -- couldn't ask for anything more!

I like my straight teeth, my long lashes and my eyes.
    And my eyebrows! They are dark and I sometimes receive compliments on them.

I have a pretty cool nose -- someone once told me it looked "Roman" ... wth?! ;-)

And the rest will improve day by day with every hour I exercise. I look pretty good already, will look great when I'm finished!

(Hey, I've never thought about myself that way. Thanks for making me do that. I feel great now!)

Keep rocking!!!
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have to say when I am thinner and more toned, I love my curves!!! Right now I love my long red hair and my blue eyes :smile:
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    I have an odd conundrum in respone.

I don't really like my body that much, generally I think I'm too big. (I'm not 320 pounds any more, but I'm still no dainty flower)
    That said: I really like being a big guy! (I'm 6'1", and built like a big ol linebacker)

So, there you go. I like my big ol body, while not really liking my big ol body.

Thank you, thank you.

Pj
    Clever ;)

I get the most comments on my eyes & skin, so I'll go with that. I'll add that I also don't mind having strong legs to do the things I need to do.