Longest u can run without stopping?

Options
For me, its an hour..or 5 miles.

Replies

• kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    Wow that is really great! Mine is 20 minutes, on a good day. So about 2 miles.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    The longest I've raced was 10k - 6.2 miles - in 53:12. I could have kept going, but once you cross the finish line and someone hands you a water, you really have no more motivation to run! :laugh:

I've covered longer distances, but with walk breaks.
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Pssh... I got you all beat. I can run for like 3, maybe even 6....seconds. Wait... well I'll catch up. LOL :D Cheers to you runners!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Pssh... I got you all beat. I can run for like 3, maybe even 6....seconds. Wait... well I'll catch up. LOL :D Cheers to you runners!

me too...im NOT a runner..maybe some day when my *kitten* stops hittin me...LOL
  • toque_de_miel
    toque_de_miel Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Best so far for me was 7 minutes at 5mph :)
    I'm in the middle of c25k so that should be steadily increasing here soon!!
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    About 100 yards and then my knees feel like they are filled with ground up glass for the next three hours.

However walking at 3.5 mph or better I can pull off for more than an hour now.
  • JamesBurkes
    JamesBurkes Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    About 25 minutes or so, or just over 2 miles. Then again, I'm not really sure as I hit a massive (and steep hill) at that point in my route which always wipes me out. I don't know if I could go much further on a flat route.... probably not, to be honest.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    25 miles, roughly four and a half hours. I never did finish a marathon without walking a little.

to be clear, that is my record--I can't do it consistently. When not in race shape, I can usually do 7-8 miles/up to an hour and a half before I really want to walk a little.
  • kmihalik
    kmihalik Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So far it's been 9 miles 90 minutes. Training for a half-marathon in February. Trying to add a mile a week.
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    to the mailbox
  • Raf702
    Raf702 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    So far it's 3.3-3.5 miles at a 9-min pace, 6.7 mph.
  • robmaguire1
    Options
    I just did 7 miles in 1:13. Hope to run the Disney 1/2 Marathon in January.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Longest run to date was 7.5 miles in about 90 minutes.
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    About 200 yards. Of course that'll increase drastically once I get the extra person(in weight) off of me!:bigsmile:
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    5K - spot the Couch to 5K graduate! Working on Bridge to 10K but that includes walk breaks...
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I'm up to around 2.7 miles. Have a 5k in a week but fighting blisters right now, so taking it easy. Hoping adrenaline will kick in and give me the extra boost I'll need come race day!
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Tuesday I reached 12 miles in 2 hours and 15 minutes. This was done at a slower pace because I never ran that far before. I am training for my first half which is next Saturday :smile:
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Good luck, scary fit person!
  • Cougar7279
    Options
    Haven't actually tried for longest distance without stopping in many years.... Today, I ran for a solid hour with my camelbak (about 20lbs total) on my back and then rode my bike for an hour... If I was going to guess, I probably ran about 10 minute miles... Every once in a while, I'd stop and do 10 miitary pushups; then immediately start running again... I' ve dropped 60 lbs and have a ways to go to my goal weight.... Hope to do a triathlon in the spring......
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    depends who or what is chasing me