What was the last thing you ate?

Options

Replies

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I went out for a celebration dinner last night and had a spectacularly good dessert - soft, gooey chocolate cake with double cream.
    It was incredibly good and worth every calorie (the nearest entry I could find in the database is probably vastly underestimated, but that's fine, at least it's accounted for).
    Back to my weekday routine of no added sugar tomorrow :smile:
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes Vegetable Sushi
  • BigIrishGuy
    Options
    This... yummy! 6224261354_008b4103b8.jpg
    haloumi by eoragh, on Flickr
  • ammbbbeeeerrrrr
    Options
    i just ate a boiled egg and a pickle for a snack. Pickle was 5 calories, and the egg was 70. & it was good!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    I had a BLT. But this wasn't just any BLT!! It was made on homemade whole wheat bread that my 15 year old baked last night. Did I mention that she made it with freshly ground wheat that she herself ground in our flour mill? It also had some thick cut bacon, organic baby spinach (in lieu of the lettuce) and thick slices of heirloom purple tomatoes grown by my dear friends in their garden. Oh, and I was out of mayonnaise so I made some homemade using the eggs from my own chickens, virgin olive oil, celtic sea salt, mustard powder and lemon juice. Roughly 337 calories according to my diary.

It wasn't a sandwich, it was an event! :)
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    one cup of fresh baked butternut squash off my aunt's farm- no additives. 82 calories! YUM!
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    1 Entenmann's Rich Frosted Chocolate Donut (77) Not worth it.

HA! Honesty rocks!!! "no food tastes as good as healthy feels!"
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    2 grilled cheese 480 cals and they were yummy
  • lcnelson
    lcnelson Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Just splurged since I ran 4 days this week! Had some fabulous Indian Curry with Spinach Paneer and a smidge of rice. Not bad for 480 calories and I am stuffed!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    A fried potato cube, about an hour ago.
  • hd2208
    hd2208 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    my saturday night treat, a curly wurly :) Really enjoy it, pop it in the freezer so it lasts longer. x
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    a big old bowl of homemade chili, topped with 1oz sharp cheddar and 1T sour cream (265, 110, 20). Piece of cornbread (128).

Good balance of carbs, protein, and fat :)
  • InvictusPheonix
    InvictusPheonix Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    soft serve ice cream- mc donalds style 150 cals.
    it was delicious- but not exactly nurtient dense
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    The last thing I ate was a snack a couple of hours ago - I made the banana pancakes listed in the recipe forum - yum! 168 calories.
  • ohhbee2012
    Options
    Garden veggie burger on Sara lee light wheat bread. Organic spinach with fresh salsa and lots of spicy mustard!
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    two pieces of ezekiel cinnamon raisin toast with 3tbsp adams 100% natural peanut butter. 460 calories. each one worth it.
  • Pea4jjab
    Pea4jjab Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    cheesy chicken and rice, grapes, and a tiny bit of homemade cinnamon apple sauce.
  • JennyJacobsen
    JennyJacobsen Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Half cup of frozen yogurt :) I never had it before and really enjoyed it!
  • Emmadennewitz
    Emmadennewitz Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Baked apple pie oatmeal topped wtih a little Chobani plain greek yogurt and a frozen banana
    362 Calories
  • eviltwinkie
    Options
    mmm. 3 oz 96/4 burger patty on a mini sandwich thin with some homemade chicken veggie/shiritaki noodle soup. Just under 300 cals and plenty of protein. And woo... I think I went a bit heavy on the pepper flakes on this batch. :laugh: