107 pounds down with pics...eeekkk

Options

Replies

• MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    WOW! Simply unbelievable! You should be SO proud. Good job. Very inspirational.
  • carstar835
    Options
    BRAVO!!!!!
  • Infinitum88
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantabulous!
  • kj_4
    kj_4 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing - your hard work has really paid off. Well done, girl!!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing. It's wonderful to read about others success stories.
  • gailosborne
    Options
    You are awesome!! I know day in, day out how determined you are!!! I am proud of you!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    My dear friend Kristara, I can not believe it's taken me so long to respond to this thread.
    I've watched you here on MFP since the first day one of us accepted a friend request (I really don't remember how our friendship started, but I'm thankful for it.).
    You are an incredible inspiration not only to me but to so many others. I can't tell you the times that when I've wanted to give up that you're one of the first MFP people I think of. You're proof that this can be done with dedication and hard work. You're story is so motivating. I know this was incredibly hard for you, but friend, I'm so glad you posted this for so many to see. It will change lives, trust me.
    You are beautiful inside and out! Don't ever forget it! <3
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hovv amazing....you look great. I can agree vvith the running. After my husband left one of my goals is a 5k...my knees kill me,but i'll never give up.
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    WOW! you are such an inspiration :) Congrats on the loss you look amazing!
  • Melatonin
    Melatonin Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job and congrats!! Thank you for sharing and being an inspiration!
  • nrotr
    nrotr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!!!! Great work!
  • andrewrose
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations.

Truly amazing.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You look fabulous
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Well done you look brilliant. Loved your story and loved your pictures. Wow your great x
  • Newpilgrim
    Options
    Wow...you are amazing! What a tremendous inspiration!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! So glad you did not get rid of the old pics!
  • chanson104
    Options
    Shazam!! You go girl. Thank you so much for sharing. I know it was difficult to share, but your are an inspriation!
  • TamLind83
    TamLind83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your success. People's successes are what keep me motivated to continue after a "bad" day.
  • ladyprincess99
    ladyprincess99 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are truly amazing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!