WEEK 4- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSED GROUP*

Options

Replies

• uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    today was a good killian run.. was able to do mostly advance with light weights..and FINALLY did the crab walk without modifications.. lol.. let's keep it pushing ladies.. gotta b ready for level 3 soon :wink:
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    my new measurements are right thigh 22 left thigh 22 hips 39
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Week 4 Level 2 complete. May try to get in a day 5 tomorrow, not for sure though. Not sure I am ready for Level 3 though but will try it Monday .:noway:

My measurements are :

Waist 34.0
    Hips 39.0
    Both legs 22.5

Weight 143.2

Have a great weekend as we roll into week 5!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies:bigsmile: looks like I have only gotten to my workout twice this week for "Killer Buns & Thighs" my back said it needed a rest so I am going to listen. I may be able to add at least 3 days tomorrow before heading into level 3:huh: :ohwell:

My measurements this week:

Right thigh-23.5 inches
    Left thigh-23.5 inches
    Lower Hips(widest part of butt)-39.5 inches
    Waist-30.5 inches
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I apologize for being late I was out all day my measurements are:

Right thigh-24 inches
    Left thigh-24 inches
    Hips: 41 inches
    Waist-36 inches
    Weight: 179
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I had to let yesterday be a rest day but I'm hoping to hit level 3 again today. My knees still feel a little stiff waking up in the morning but maybe it's because the weather is getting cooler. I will have to really watch and make sure I keep good form.
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    No, in my picture that is side crow or side crane. Took a while to get to that. You'll see bow pose on Level 3 as the last move. It hurts my knees.

WOW....you have made skills girl! LOVE IT!! I don't think i could ever do that!! JUST WOW...you are doing great!

Oh don't say that. You can do it. It just takes lots of practice. The first time I did it I fell on my face, LOL. Have you tried Jillian's Yoga Meltdown? That's a great place to start. You still get quite a workout even though it's yoga.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Measurements as of Oct 9

L.Thigh- 24
    R.Thigh-25
    Hips-41
    Weight-165.4
    Waist-35(not sure if i dont this correctly)
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Sexycook, can you post a link to the new week when you start a new thread? I always end up being days behind cause I don't realize everyone moved!

Today I am bloated but I am
    Waist 25.5 thighs 21.75 R 22L saddlebag 36.5, butt/hip 36

I have to talk myself into it almost everyday. Today I am seriously considering doing something else, my rule is at least 3 days on before subbing in something else. I want to do 1-2 more days, then do a rest or elliptical day before level 3. I used ankle weights yesterday but they irritated my knees and slowed down my cardio so I think I will skip them and just use more hand weights. I realized I don't so much want to build muscle as I want to maintain muscle while dropping fat...
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Measurements

Current weight - 116 lbs
    No change in waist (30 in) or thighs (22 in)
    But lost 0.5 in on hips (36.5 in)
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Sexycook, can you post a link to the new week when you start a new thread? I always end up being days behind cause I don't realize everyone moved!

Today I am bloated but I am
    Waist 25.5 thighs 21.75 R 22L saddlebag 36.5, butt/hip 36

I have to talk myself into it almost everyday. Today I am seriously considering doing something else, my rule is at least 3 days on before subbing in something else. I want to do 1-2 more days, then do a rest or elliptical day before level 3. I used ankle weights yesterday but they irritated my knees and slowed down my cardio so I think I will skip them and just use more hand weights. I realized I don't so much want to build muscle as I want to maintain muscle while dropping fat...

I apologize to you personally...I always post new links on each persons page..This is my fault because I thought that we were pals and I want to really say I am sorry for that...I have sent a request to you...I post new threads every wednesday! So sorry...I dont want tyou to be behind and you deserve the same support..
  • SexyCook
    Options
    today was a good killian run.. was able to do mostly advance with light weights..and FINALLY did the crab walk without modifications.. lol.. let's keep it pushing ladies.. gotta b ready for level 3 soon :wink:

Today was a good run for me to..But i cant lie...its better but never easier...and if it wasnt for you guys..I would repeat Level 2 for a second week...but I will push thru and prepare myself mentally and physically for Level 3...
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Today Killian was really tough on the knees...Every since I have added my miles of jogging/walking back it isnt agreeing with her...I am rotating on different days but its still seems to bother me...I am going to soak these knees of mines tonight and stretch really good... Seems as all of us got some rest in...BUT we will do this!! Lets get it yall! I wont let this woman get the best of me...LOL...Let go hard going into Monday!
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Starting Stats

SW: 214
    Thighs: 26.5
    Hips: 45.5

Current Stats

SW: 210
    Thighs: 25
    Hips 44
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options

Today was a good run for me to..But i cant lie...its better but never easier...and if it wasnt for you guys..I would repeat Level 2 for a second week...but I will push thru and prepare myself mentally and physically for Level 3...

Let's make it happen girlie :)
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Good Monday Morning Ladies!! Week 5 Day 1 Level 3. I have to say I was quite hesitant about moving on to Level 3. Level 2 was still kicking my butt ,so I really didnt know if I was ready for Level 3. However I found it easier than Level 2. :smile: Dont get me wrong, Jillian definately brings it and there are quite a few moves that I need great improvement on, but I recognized a lot of the moves so I think that helped. I was still sweating like a pig and really felt like maybe I had gotten a bigger calorie burn ( but I couldn 't find my HRM so I just went with my burn numbers from Level 2). I have a new HRM ordered and hopefully it will be here by the end of the week. Can't wait to see what everyone else thinks of Level 3!:happy: I have to say though, to me, this is the hardest Jillian workout that I have done. And I have done a lot of her workouts. Everyone have a great Monday and a great week!
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    Aright Ladies I just did Day 1 on level 3.....:smile: I have to say it wasnt as bad as I thought...:wink:
  • shababe2010
    shababe2010 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Previous
    Waist: 35
    Hip:41
    Thighs: 24

Current
    Waist 32
    Thighs 23
    Hips 41
  • shababe2010
    shababe2010 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It's been hard doing this along with insanity because I have to replace my HRM this week. I have been doing this evey other day until I replace my HRM.
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hey, can I join still??? I just got my dvd 3 days ago!!! Yes its a tough workout, but doing it!!!!