Pumpkin Farm: Then and Now...70 Pounds Down!

Options
Hi friends! Here's a picture of me from the pumpkin farm last year and a photo of me with my pumpkin taken yesterday! Sadly, we forgot the camera for our pumpkin adventure but a photo holding the pumpkin will do! :)

Sometimes I feel like there isn't much of a difference, and then I see photos like this. My initial goal was to lose 100lbs, but I've changed it to 110lbs. We will see how I feel when I get down to that number! :)

The first image was taken when I weighed 240lbs. I was a "happy" fat girl (you know the kind). I truthfully was MISERABLE. My changing moment was attempting to hike a local trail nearby and realizing that the once athletic, field hockey girl was LONG GONE. I honestly could NOT make it up the hill without stopping and without my back aching. I was 23 YEARS OLD at the time! I sat on the side of the trail bawling.

I'm happy to say we hike that trail at least once a week now. I can even RUN that trail! :) Woop woop! Many, many more pounds and much more progress to make. I'm making my way towards being an honest happy person, not just one that smiles and pretends that all is okay. :)

thennow.jpg

lyndseybeach1-1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!