heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    heather jr. sounds like a fine name! :laugh: :bigsmile: :wink:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    heather jr. sounds like a fine name! :laugh: :bigsmile: :wink:

ok ok ok fine!

i love the name ryan - for a boy or a girl. for a girl you could spell it ryann.
    i love the name evan too. i think i would name my kids these names, but since it doesnt look like that is going to happen, possibly ever, then you can use them if you wish :wink:

my friend named her girls keira and kenna. i think those are very pretty names.

harper for a girl is pretty popular right now. laney is cute for a girl.

thats all for now. :flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Tami,

What is your son's name? What would you have named him if he were a girl?

Memaw
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi Tam

Glad to hear things are going well...sorry about the cold....it's the worse when you are already tired from being pg
    My vote is a BOY

Can't wait to find out and that all is well, Kim
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping it's a girl. If my son had been a girl I would have name him Lacy Renee. :smile: The most important thing is that the baby is healthy though. Good luck Tam. :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Tami,

Memaw
    Hey, my son is named Joseph Timothy (J.T.)

For girl's names, I've always liked Riley and Eliza (from My Fair Lady! LOL!) Kind of corny but I am corny!!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Tami,

Memaw

For girl's names, I've always liked Riley and Eliza (from My Fair Lady! LOL!) Kind of corny but I am corny!!

Riley is totally cool for a girl...OK...the girls name is decided...lets move on to the new boy David's name I mean the boy's name...
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options

OMG Tam, My Fair Lady is like my all time fav musical!

"Come on Dover..... come on dover........ COME ONE DOVER! MOVE YOUR BLOODY *kitten*!"
    "Just you waaiiit 'enry 'iggins, just you waiit! You'll be sorry but your teaaar willl be too laaate!"

OK, I'm done.....

"I could have danced all night, I could have danced all night, and still have begged for more..... I could have spread my wings, and done a thousand things, I've never done before......"

OK, now I'm done...... Gosh I gotta see that again.... heeheee :blushing: :laugh:
  • beagle595
    beagle595 Posts: 226
    Options
    Just a warning.. my Sister-In-Law took my 3 boys names I had picked out and named all her boys in that order..( I had to wait 5 yrs to have kids/ illness).. Then I had a girls name picked out for my second pregancy prior to finding out it was a boy... And my Twin stole that one for her 3rd baby girl she had..
    My other girlfriend named her daughter McKaila because McKenzie was her first choice and taken by 2 of her best girlfriends who were pregnant and had their girls 2 wks prior to hers. Nice friends and family... NOT!
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    Just a warning.. my Sister-In-Law took my 3 boys names I had picked out and named all her boys in that order..( I had to wait 5 yrs to have kids/ illness).. Then I had a girls name picked out for my second pregancy prior to finding out it was a boy... And my Twin stole that one for her 3rd baby girl she had..
    My other girlfriend named her daughter McKaila because McKenzie was her first choice and taken by 2 of her best girlfriends who were pregnant and had their girls 2 wks prior to hers. Nice friends and family... NOT!

that is why David is a perfect choice,,,,you cant have enough David's running around (imho) NOT
  • memaw66
    Options
    Tami,

Memaw

I was going to say Riley!!! How weird is that????? I also like Railey.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I just took this. Any ideas based on how I'm carrying????

39610_6365.jpg
  • memaw66
    Options
    I knew a girl once who named her girls : Aquanetta (after the hairspray Aquanet) and Motrinique (yep, after Motrin)??????????????????????????
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    I knew a girl once who named her girls : Aquanetta (after the hairspray Aquanet) and Motrinique (yep, after Motrin)??????????????????????????

learning
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

that is why David is a perfect choice,,,,you cant have enough David's running around (imho) NOT

:noway: :noway: How many Dave's DO you have running around? :laugh:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

:noway: :noway: How many Dave's DO you have running around? :laugh:

I was thinkin of making a grilling gizmo like the George Foreman...
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Eliza Riley
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    Eliza Riley

there ya go...I like that'

but since its a boy...David it is

oh well..maybe kiddo #3