Losing 20 in your 20's! (CLOSED)

Options

Replies

• Rioschica
    Rioschica Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I hate to leave you ladies but I must. Because, I am also PREGNANT!!!!!! So, I cannot be "trying" to lose weight now. I will continue to try to stay active during this pregnancy and hopefully I won't gain 55 pounds again! LOL. I will see you ladies again next June when I start losing the baby weight all over again! :blushing:
  • cmiles23
    cmiles23 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I hate to leave you ladies but I must. Because, I am also PREGNANT!!!!!! So, I cannot be "trying" to lose weight now. I will continue to try to stay active during this pregnancy and hopefully I won't gain 55 pounds again! LOL. I will see you ladies again next June when I start losing the baby weight all over again! :blushing:

CONGRATS!!!!!! I AM NOW A LITTLE CONCERNED THAT THIS GROUP IS CAUSING PREGNANCIES SINCE YOU ARE THE SECOND ONE TO GET PREGNANT.............. AHHHHHH.............
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS Rioschica!!!!!!! I really hope this pregnancy thing isn't contagious :wink: Hope everyone had a good weekend. I haven't logged in a few days so today is my "starting over" day. And its beautiful out!!! Keep up the good work ladies :flowerforyou:
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options

CONGRATS!!!!!! I AM NOW A LITTLE CONCERNED THAT THIS GROUP IS CAUSING PREGNANCIES SINCE YOU ARE THE SECOND ONE TO GET PREGNANT.............. AHHHHHH.............

First off, Congratulations Rioschica!! May you & your growing family be blessed with a healthy little one :D We'll definitely miss you!!

Second, maybe all this weight loss is making our significant others realize we're sexy no matter what? HAHA

Oh Uncle TOM & Aunt Flow is definitely here this week.. about a week early. =\
  • Rioschica
    Rioschica Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Pregnancy does come in threes....beware! Lol.

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies, Good luck!
  • cmiles23
    Options
    Pregnancy does come in threes....beware! Lol.

Thanks for all the well wishes ladies, Good luck!

well if it isnt my tom on wednesday im hunting you guys down!!!!!!!!!
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options

Agreed! :happy: Congrats though!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • misslouisee
    misslouisee Posts: 73 Member
    Options

Congratulations!

Me and hubby are going to start trying in New Year (hence why I want to lose as much weight as I can now!) as much as I'd love it to be sooner, I really don't want to be the third one haha! :happy:
  • misslouisee
    Options

Congratulations!

Me and hubby are going to start trying in New Year (hence why I want to lose as much weight as I can now!) as much as I'd love it to be sooner, I really don't want to be the third one haha! :happy:
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    OMG! Congratulations!
  • cmiles23
    Options
    so has their been a decision on how we are going to handle all of the people leaving?
  • misslouisee
    Options
    I can ask around if anyone would like to join us??

Tomorrow is weigh in!!!
  • mummyv811
    Options
    I can't believe it's weigh in tomorrow! Haven't had the best of weeks - exercise has almost completely disappeared and I've been over my calories a few times - but the scale is still telling me I'm going down so I hope it doesn't completely jump up and bit me on the bum tomorrow! :frown:

Good luck to everyone else! :happy:
  • mummyv811
    Options
    HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE!!! :happy:

I had a :noway: moment this morning..... I got on the scales and they showed me 11st 3.5lbs (157.5lbs)!!!! I had to get off and on again 3 times in different locations around my bathroom before I would believe it! -2lbs from last week and the lowest I've been in 2011! Only 3lbs more until I am in the 'Healthy' BMI limit and no longer consider 'Overweight'! :drinker:

Hope everyone elses weigh-in's were as successful! :bigsmile:
    xxx
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Options
    HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE!!! :happy:

I had a :noway: moment this morning..... I got on the scales and they showed me 11st 3.5lbs (157.5lbs)!!!! I had to get off and on again 3 times in different locations around my bathroom before I would believe it! -2lbs from last week and the lowest I've been in 2011! Only 3lbs more until I am in the 'Healthy' BMI limit and no longer consider 'Overweight'! :drinker:

Hope everyone elses weigh-in's were as successful! :bigsmile:
    xxx

Yay, that's great!! Congrats!!

I'm up half a pound from last week, but considering Thanksgiving was this past weekend, I think that's pretty good!! Good luck to everyone with your weigh-in, maybe we can get everyone to input their weight this week!!
  • cmiles23
    Options
    anyone heard from ross? i noticed last weeks was never finished and that is unlike ross to go into weigh in day without the prior week completed.
  • mummyv811
    Options
    anyone heard from ross? i noticed last weeks was never finished and that is unlike ross to go into weigh in day without the prior week completed.

I wrote on her profile earlier in the week and I think she has still been logging! WE CAN'T LOSE ROSS!!!! :frown:

ROSS!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU??!!!! :laugh:
  • cmiles23
    Options

I wrote on her profile earlier in the week and I think she has still been logging! WE CAN'T LOSE ROSS!!!! :frown:

ROSS!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU??!!!! :laugh:

looks like shes logged in but hasnt been tracking cals...... yes we CANT lose ross!!!!! come on out of hiding ross ;)
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congrats Mummyv! And congrats to everyone that lost! And to those that didin't, tomorrow is a new day :smile: I'm the same. This seems to be a game my body is playing with me, I get down a few months and then I'm stuck there for a week or two. And since the weather is super sucky in Chicago my night time walks have been cut out :sad: But that just means time to get inside to the gym! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • healthyhappy123
    Options
    I'm here I'm here! Don't worry, you won't ever lose me!

Sorry for not finishing last week's weigh in results, I just didn't really know what to do. My school work has been out of control lately so I haven't had much extra time to spend re-working our spreadsheet. And to be honest, I just can't put the effort into completely redoing it. It took too long to begin with! I wish there was a simple way of resolving this. Anyone have any ideas? I give you all permission to try to figure out how to use the equations in the spreadsheet so we can still have our competition.

As for me, I couldn't log this morning because I was away from my normal scale. But I don't expect to lose any. It seems my goals have changed for now. I've been working with my trainer to get stronger and I think I need to focus on one goal at a time. With that said, if I maintain my weight like I have been, I may actually be losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time. I have also been trying to 'make peace with food,' as I have struggled with obsessive feelings and emotions revolving around food and dieting. I've definitely made progress in this area, partly due to not logging my food and calories burned. Overall, I feel like I've had many more non scale victories since we began this challenge. And I'm okay with that! Unfortunately, this doesn't help my team, but I hope you girls understand the importance of making changes in other areas of life before taking care of the physical aspects, otherwise everything falls to pieces!

I still check in here everyday to see how everyone is doing and the progress you all have made. It's wonderful and so inspiring! I wish we had some way of tracking our non scale victories because I think it would help keep people motivated even more!

Congrats to everyone who lost this week! I'll input my weight tomorrow morning!