Pin-up Girls - Last Week

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only super stressed person here. It seems like all of our lives are a bit crazy at the moment!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Did a mile on the trails today. Really pushed myself to not stop running at times and ended up finishing at 12:06. Not bad for having a few walks in there. Taking tomorrow off from running, because my calves are crazy tight.

Also did about 10min on the elliptical and 10min on the treadmill for some more calorie burn.
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    I also totally understand .We all get busy and life takes over.Well my day was fine. With going to beauty school I don't have a lot of time to work out so I mostly just get as much walking in as i can.I think i ate pretty well resisted having too much pizza for dinner,even though i was starving when i got home.Drinking some water helped.:) These are the days i wish i had Saturday and Sunday off and not Sunday and Monday.Saturday can you come sooner?lol.I figured I would start hitting the gym hard on the days i have off and Saturday nights.:) I wish i had a gym buddy cause then i would have more motivation to want to go.It would also be nice if i wasn't the only one in my house making this life style change.Its like they're dangling the bad foods in my face.
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Keeping my fingers crossed that you decide to go at it again... I was hoping to join the next round! :flowerforyou:
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I've walked 4.5 miles a day for the past two days by combining two of Leslie Sansone's 30 minute videos... 30 Minute Walk and Walk & Jog. The time goes by really quickly and I feel refreshed after doing them... even though I work up a really good sweat. I think I'm going to do these two videos every morning since they almost get me to my 10,000 steps (or 5 miles) per day that we're supposed to be aiming for and my normal daily activities should take care of the rest. I'm also going to continue with my strength training 2-3 times per week but I've decided to kick it up a notch as I'm not satisfied with the results or lack thereof. :indifferent: The program I'm following seems a bit too slow with the basics so I'm moving on to the next level.

Hope everyone is well and remembering to take care of themselves. :bigsmile:
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Did a mile on the trails today. Really pushed myself to not stop running at times and ended up finishing at 12:06. Not bad for having a few walks in there. Taking tomorrow off from running, because my calves are crazy tight.

Also did about 10min on the elliptical and 10min on the treadmill for some more calorie burn.

Great job! I have had a god awful week, but I'm still trying!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    light1980 - I feel for you. DH's family has a crazy history. The issues between his dad and his wife and his mother were horrible for a long time. His little brothers played them off of each other. The "new wife" was a psycho ***** and would fabricate problems. It was a nasty situation. The best thing you can do is what you're doing. Be there and be supportive of him and his decisions. Sometimes it's hard to hold your tongue, and sometimes you're better off not holding your tongue.

Thanks! Neil does tell me everything that she says to him...good and bad...and it hurts me not the things she says, but the things she says to him that make him hurt...grrr!! But I just have to deal with it because I know him and I will get married one day :-)

I did so awful eating yesterday...grr....I was doing so good all week too...I had to make that beer bread yesterday morning...and I won't be able to make it to the gym today..but I will so be there tomorrow morning, plus I have a wedding reception tomorrow night to, so hopefully I can burn some calories dancing!! I did take burn like over 1000 calories yesterday, so that did help, but knowing what I ate and drank (you don't want to know :grumble: ), I should have burned 2000 calories. I'm just hoping that being good 6 days out of seven will be enough to at least lose something instead of gain!! Have a great weekend!! :-)
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Well I continue to press on with Rushfit. We are just over 3 weeks into the 8 week program. I have decided to up my wieghts and push myself harder as the DOMS have stopped. Yesterday was insane and fun and brutal. I am glad that I am pushing it more, I was starting to feel like I was getting a bit lazy with it. Push ups (even from the knees) are still the bane of my existance.

I'm also looking into joining an MMA gym. Or do kick boxing. Or something.

And I am ALSO looking into doing some rodeo stuff with my horse. But that requires buying a trailer and that is EXPENSIVE.
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My period started today with a vengeance. Complete with horrible cramps, boosting and the desire to cry every 5 minutes. I have acquired 6 lbs of water (and maybe some actual weight due to my pig out session of pizza and wine on Friday night) since Thursday! Oh boy. I can say with 100% certainty that I am not looking forward to the number on the scale tomorrow!!
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    super tough week for me, loaded with stress, I gained during the week but was able to get back on track at the end of the week. I am posting a gain today, but it's not as bad as it could have been. I have to find a way to deal with my stress that does not invole food. I know that exercise is key but could not get to the gym due to long hours at work and being exhausted at the end of the day

CW: 138,.6
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    My final weight for the challenge is 172.4. Thanks for posting this, and I wish everyone good luck on their weight loss.
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    My weight for this week is 230.8.aunt flo ruined my weigh in.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    TOM came for me this week too :/ On top of being sick and losing someone on my team at work which is more work unloaed on my shoulders. Yee-freakin-haw...
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Ugh. 206.0. I saw that one coming! :/ at least its down from what it said yesterday and I ended the challenge lower than I started, I guess
  • dmnosu17
    Options
    232.2 is my final weigh in man it's been a rough 10 weeks but will work better next time!
  • petitedemoiselle
    petitedemoiselle Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    161.4 lbs again this week. Not sure what caused it either. I really expected even a little loss.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I only have weigh ins from 10 out of 40 people. I'll wait and see if I get any more before posting the final chart.

I won't be doing these charts anymore, but if anyone else would like to start a group for those still interested, feel free! :flowerforyou:
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Morning! Sorry had yesterday off and didn't have a chance to weigh-in. I'm at 135 today.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed yesterday! Holiday here and I didn't log on the computer once. I stayed the same this week :( I felt like a truck ran me over all weekend and just can't shake it, even today. Fighting it tooth and nail though. It's funny how Mommy can feel like crap but she still has to get everything done and taken care of (including riding lessons, giving the pony a bath and cleaning tack - argh!)

Rachel, thank you for handling this for so many weeks. You've been wonderful and I really do appreciate it. The progress that you have made on your journey is amazing. Keep up the great work!
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I weighed in at 173.2 lbs. I am heading in the right direction but am so frustrated with the painstakingly slow pace. A pound a week. A consistant pound a week is all that I ask for!