Ripped in 30 before and after i look seeeexyyyyy!lol

Options

Replies

• glynissharpe
    glynissharpe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me a bit about the 30 day shed dvd...is this your first workout video...do you have to be already in good shape and fit to be able to complete it? When you say your knees were sore, is that from past injury or from the actual workouts?

The results are great by the way!!!
  • charissaknouff
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are looking great!! :) I LOVE P90X!!!! Have FUN and stick with it. Amazing results will follow!!! Keep up the good work!
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Great results..you look great. I am on vveek 2 of the shred and love it.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me a bit about the 30 day shed dvd...is this your first workout video...do you have to be already in good shape and fit to be able to complete it? When you say your knees were sore, is that from past injury or from the actual workouts?

The results are great by the way!!!

I'll send you a message ; )
  • NanciKay
    NanciKay Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    awesome...
  • busymnmom
    busymnmom Posts: 133
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Girl, you DO look sexy. Love how your belly just flattened out and now you got curves!!! Keep it up, lady. Can't wait to see your post-P90X pics!
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    BeautyAndStrength50 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Isnt that crazy how you can lose so much fat and not hardly any weight.. You look amazing. Look at all the fat loss. Your backside. and waist look so good. You keep going girl. I did them all too 30 day shred, Ripped N 30 and the Killer buns in thighs is her new one. Now I doing Insanity starting it next Monday... I want another challenge.. I love hate Jillian she is my inspiration Im addicted to her podcasts and dvd's what an amazing woman.. :) take care and you look AWESOME...
  • jasminem818
    jasminem818 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    WOW. Majorly impressed. If only I could stick to one of the programs for a full 30 days. I have to say that your post is motivating... thank you for that. I am going to break out the DVD and start tonight. No better time than the present.

Thank you.
  • kutechick
    kutechick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look great!

I think I'll give Ripped ago!

Thanks for sharing your awesome results!!!!
  • VemmaMom
    VemmaMom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow you really look amazing!!!! I love JIllian too and man thats a killer workout isnt it!!!! good for you and you should be so proud...
  • dlei456
    dlei456 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    These are so awesome!!!! You are doing such a great job! Thank you for the continued inspiration!
  • FitHitTheShan80
    Options
    AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG difference!!!! Congrats, you really do look great and now I have to check this out! Thanks for the post! :0)
  • mandemonious
    mandemonious Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome :wink:
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You do look sexy...great job
  • misssugarplum
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your amazing results! You are my inspiration and the whole reason I picked up this DVD!!
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Those are some CRAZY good results!! Awesome job girl :)
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I was impressed with the measurements, but the pictures are AMAZING! I'm finishing up 30 DS right now, to be followed by Ripped and Shed and Shred, which are 45 minute workouts. I'm fairly certain those will probably just finish me off. Perhaps I should up my life insurance before I start them! LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!