Delicious Low Calorie, High Protein Banana Pancakes! Picture

Options

Replies

• E_Cee83
    E_Cee83 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I made these pancakes this morning, and they were so easy and delicious! Here's the recipe:

Mash about 2/3 of a medium banana in a small bowl. Add about a teaspoon of splenda and a few sprinkles of cinnimon (as much or as little as you like). Add 1/4 of a teaspoon of vanilla extract. Add 1/3 of a cup of egg whites (I use All Whites from the carton). Mix all of the ingredients together, and cook up the pancakes in a hot skillet as you would cook regular pancakes.

I only photographed two of them, but I made 6 smallish pancakes and ate them all myself! The whole thing is only 111 calories, so that's 18.5 calories per pancake!!! The whole batch is 111 calories, 20 carbs, NO FAT, and 9 grams of protein!!

zPNNw.jpg

YUMMO! cant wait to try!
  • krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • MEMoggridge
    MEMoggridge Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Bump!!! They sound absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Okay, I just made a batch of these for a snack and I must say it was very successful! I used a whole large banana and a little over 1/3 cup all whites, the nutritional info for mine came out to 168 calories for my serving but that's just fine with me! (39 carbs, 1 fat, 11 protein) I made 4 pancakes instead of 6 but I think I'll make them smaller next time b/c they are quite tricky to flip. I cooked them at a little under medium heat and was patient and they turned out quite nice. I didn't even use any syrup, I just ate them as-is. Not quite a 'real' pancake, but very enjoyable and filling! Thanks OP for sharing! This is going to be a new favorite snack. :-)
  • Emmadennewitz
    Emmadennewitz Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    bump
  • EthanJeremiahsMama
    EthanJeremiahsMama Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Just made these! I made 2 huge pancakes with peanutbutter, honey, & strawberries in between them!!! It was seriously amazing!
  • morgthom75
    morgthom75 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jewelrydee
    Options
    Looking forward to trying these. Thanks for sharing!
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    looks awesome
  • NewDawn31
    NewDawn31 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    bump
  • flamegirl72
    flamegirl72 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    bump
  • aliciar3
    Options
    I made these on the weekend and they are TOTALLY AWESOME!!! THANK YOU!
  • gurlondrums
    Options
    bump for later... sounds awesome.
  • SaraSatin
    SaraSatin Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I now know what to make for breakfast Sunday morning for my husband's birthday. :) I think since it's his birthday we might cheat a tiny bit and I'll add 5 or 6 chocolate chips to each pancake.
  • supergirlsu
    Options
    These look amazing.
  • FitnessDivaK
    Options
    BUMP!
  • blueeyedangelar
    blueeyedangelar Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    my first BUMP! looks yummy!
  • drwstown76
    Options