When is that last time you fell??

Options
2»

Replies

• Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    On my 21st bday. Drop in it low,at the club being drunk in 4in heels isnt good yess I was shakin my *kitten* and bam I fell :) it was pretty funny...
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    August of this year!

He's wonderful :heart:

Yeah, I know what you actually meant and I did fall and hurt myself this August when I was just getting ready to hike up the path at a beautiful waterfall.... but I fell even harder for :heart: HIM :heart:

Just sayin' :wink:
  • healthieramanda
    healthieramanda Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    The other day and every few days for the past 1.5 years! Only severely about 20-ish times though. I'm waiting on an ankle reconstruction to fix torn ligaments in my ankle. No amount of strapping prevents me from rolling it, just a part of daily life I guess lol. Looking forward to the point where I can walk without consciously thinking where I'm placing my foot
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Oh last winter - black ice on the pavement & I went flying - luckily my bag broke my fall otherwise I think I would have become 'flat chested' again.:wink:
    On the positive side it restored my faith in young boys as a couple of them came rushing over to help me up & make sure I was ok. Mind you they probably had a good laugh when I was gone but at least they had the manners not to do it in front of me :laugh:
  • ludgerclay
    ludgerclay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    After running about 40 miles in a hundred mile trail run a month ago. I had stumbled a few times on rocks and roots, and finally tripped and wasn't able to recover. Went down on my left side, onto the dirt and tree roots. I had an aluminum can in my left shorts pocket and it was crushed flat from the fall (safety crumple zone).
  • jobster68
    jobster68 Posts: 145
    Options
    About 3 weeks ago on holiday in Prague. My foot went in a hole in the pavement and I went splat on the pavement! My other half said "what are you doing?" - what kind of a dumb arsed question was that?
  • tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I ran a 26K trail race in the Haliburton forest in September and came across some trail that was thick mud. I tried to run around it, hanging on to the trees to find my footing, and ended up falling, swinging around the tree and eventually having to let go and land in the mud. At least it was soft! LOL

No one was around me at the time but I'm sure the whole event looked hilarious!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Two weeks ago, at skating practice, I fell and hit my head. I couldn't brace myself b/c I was holding onto my teammates. But thankfully 1) I was fine and 2) I didn't pull anyone down with me.
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Last night...trying to lead a hot guy up my staircase...mis-judged the height of the step and ended up smack on my butt...but I fall 1-3 times a day, seriously, so he's used to it by now, lol! So much for attempting "sexy"!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    About 2 weeks ago. I have REALLY low blood pressure and sometimes it get all dizzy, kind of black out, and fall. Not so fun. My @$$ is still sore!!!
  • dbecker70
    dbecker70 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    A couple months ago I was running on a fairly popular hiking trail. I just topped out after a mile of continuous uphill, and was starting to pick up speed. About 50 yards ahead of me was two women walking with their backs to me. As I closed the distance I called out "coming up", and just as they both turn to see me coming, my feet just disappear out from under me, and I barrel roll off the side of the trail into the rocks, sticks, dirt, and cactus... ending up on my back, feet in the air like a dying roach.

I jumped up... ran past them, and asked for my scores. :laugh:

Thank you for the good laugh! :bigsmile: You rock!!!
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I was all dressed up and had on one of my favorite pairs of shoes (they have about a 5 inch heel). So I leave the front door to go to the car and as I am stepping down the front stairs...its like they just disappear. I fell off the front porch and belly flopped the lawn. lol I am sure it was a sight to see!!!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    You gotta play it off!!! If you just trip but dont fall act like youre taking a jump shot and say "swish nothing but net". If you fall and eat your *kitten* you yell "SAFE......that's how you steal second base" makes it look like you did it intentionally.

These two sayings have kept me from ever falling........ever.
  • Determined1980
    Options
    I fell last month. I was rying to avoid falling over my dogs, so instead I tripped over a wooden post and ended up with a nail stuck in my foot........ouch!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Two weeks ago in the Sam's club parking lot. Just bought a new broom (do I know how to live or what?!) and while walking to the car, the broom shifted on the stupid flatbed cart and went between my feet. Down I went on hands and knees. Then to add insult to injury a really good looking guy comes running over to help me asking "ma'am are you O.K.". Ma'am??????? That hurt worse than the fall!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I trip and/or fall on a regular basis....I just joke that my @$$ has its own gravitational pull

Last time I was in a public area...couple saturdays ago...went out dancing with friends. I haven't been dancing since before I was hurt in a car accident in August. Nothing serious just taking time for some internal bruising to heal. I was in 4 inch heals and actually getting into it when I felt myself losing my balance and just when I was about to catch myself...I GET BUMPED by some other chic's BIG BUTT!! DOWN I WENT!! To make matters worse, this hot guy that I use to have a big crush on when I was 18 saw it .... :noway: Thankfully he was nice and helped me up and I was laughing b/c I laugh when I'm nervous anyways. I made a joke and thanked him :blushing:
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    The last time I could laugh at a fall was when I was a senior in high school. We were dressed up for a field trip to the local banks to apply for jobs. After leaving one bank, I was talking to a friend when I did a front flip over a post in my skirt. There was a parking sign on the sidewalk that was just crotch high. It took me a minute to catch my breath, but I was fine.