Biggest Loser DVD Series Challenge?

Options

Replies

• sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    well you know i already weighed in and met my weekly goal!! whoo hooo

Got my heart rate monitor today, looking forward to putting it to the test and seeing how well i do

YAHOO!! Great job!! :drinker:

What kind of hrm did you get?? You'll love using it!

I'm planning on doing the SHRED tonight after the girls go to bed!
  • Venusjems
    Venusjems Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i got the reebok one that was on sale at buy.com.. i have it on now, trying to figure out all the buttons!
  • tjones7
    tjones7 Posts: 306
    Options
    BUMP
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies I'm back. I was really sick for a while, but now I I'm back and ready to push myself. Congrats to all that have reached their weekly goal.
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Glad your back and feeling better !!!!
  • wildkat318
    wildkat318 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies I'm back. I was really sick for a while, but now I I'm back and ready to push myself. Congrats to all that have reached their weekly goal.

Welcome back! Good luck getting back into the game. I had a slack week last week because of my birthday (yep weight gain too) so I'm going to push it hard this week See you at the weigh in! :flowerforyou:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Last chance workout day !!!!

Glad everyone is back and feeling better !!!

Tommorrow is weigh in day ! I hope to see you all there !!! WOOOHOOOO

Lets shed some pounds !!!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    i got the reebok one that was on sale at buy.com.. i have it on now, trying to figure out all the buttons!
    How is that working for you ?? Do you like it ? Let me know
  • Venusjems
    Venusjems Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    so far so good... its hard to remember to put it on when i am doing other stuff (like painting the spare room, helping hubby with the fence etc..) But the ONE time i worked out this week, it worked pretty good, i like to see how many calories i actually am burning
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    is it uncomfy?
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Last chance workout. I did 32 min of high intencity cardio from the bl dvd. I'll try and fit in another 10-15 min tonight. My diet is great. I think you ladies have some competition here.

Good luck!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Go !! MammaKisses !! Get us going !!! I havent done much today YET !!! Today isnt over but ???? I have 420 cals left from 1200 with out doing any exercise what do I do???
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    On to week 3 !!! Everyone has done amazing !!! Keep up the great work !! We have our challenge for this week from Jennifer!!! 25 jumping jacks and 25 crunch situps a DAY EVERY DAY !!!!

We are always except new members !! feel free to join us in our adventure to become healthy !!!!
    Send an email to crystalokeefe@aol.com to be added to the speadsheet !!!

Have a wonderful healthy happy weekend !!!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    Happy monday !!! Hope everyone had a great weekend ...... I bought a HRM a Mio from walmart for 34.77 and I dont like it !! I have to manually touch the sensors everytime to get a read and it says very high sometimes..... I am taking it back cause I ordered the reebok one on Buy.com !!!! I hope I like this one !!!!

So I also bought a jump rope .... HAHAHHAHA that is funny .... thats hard and to think I used to do that for fun when I was a kid LOL

Well everyone have a great day !!!

Anyone is welcome to join us as well !!!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the HRM!! Sorry, that you didn't like your first purchase but I'm sure that one you get your Reebok one you'll love it! I've heard good things!!

Have a great Monday!! :drinker:
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    I cant wait for it to come in the mail !!! WOoooooHoooOOOOooooo !!!

And my biggest loser yoga is in at walmart today I get to pick it up later !!!!
    Today is a good day !! I have energy and feel great !!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and where the heck is everyone !!
  • jennifergarceau
    jennifergarceau Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sorry to butt in.......I don't have a HRM and I was wondering how you count the dvd's in your exercise tracking??

Thanks!
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    I just estimate...... But my HRM is coming soon! I estimate but how vigurous the workout is.

Your welcome to visit anytime!!!
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Hey when you all do the BL weight loss yoga how do input that into your exercise log?
  • CrystalOKeefe
    Options
    in the exercise there is a yoga , so I just use that until I get my HRM !