Hello

Options
Hello,
I just found this wonderful website.My name is Pam and I am trying to loose about 20 lbs. I teach 7th grade science and I enjoy reading. I am looking forward to meeting new people on my journey towards my goal weight.

Replies

• psgreen
    Options
    Hello,
    I just found this wonderful website.My name is Pam and I am trying to loose about 20 lbs. I teach 7th grade science and I enjoy reading. I am looking forward to meeting new people on my journey towards my goal weight.
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    Pam, Welcome to MFP! Good luck!

By the way, I have a 7th grader. Glad it's you and not me. :laugh: Class room full of 12/13 year olds, yuck!:tongue:
  • psgreen
    Options
    Yea it can be a challenge, but I enjoy it. The kids are usually pretty good - sometimes anyway.

Hey,
    Can you tell me how to post a picture?
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    Yea - go to My Home, Profile, Edit Photo.

I have only added one, but a lot of people have added lots of pics. good luck. I'll put you in my friends and if you want to talk at any time you can e-mail me.

Tonya
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Welcome:wink: Patience is a virtue right?? I bet you need lots of patience with your job!:happy: So what kinds of books do you read? I also like to read, but am out of ideas. HH
  • michelle0890
    Options
    Hi Pam,
    i just joined today and also would like to loose 20. I am a stay at home mom.
    i have been trying to loose this 20 for a few year now and have not had any luck.
    Hope we can beat this thing together.
    Michelle
  • Bubbles89
    Options
    Hello, My name is Sherry. I joined this site a couple of weeks ago, however am just now introducing myself. I think this website is a wonderful asset in helping me to lose the last 20lbs that I want to take off. I have lost 40 lbs already. I supplement my diet with exercise 5-6 days a week. I am truly blessed because I love to exercise, especially cardio kickboxing. Since I have been taking that class, I have really seen great changes in my body. I also run several times a week and stregnth train 5 times a week. I really like how this site allows me to keep track of not only what I eat, but the amount of aerobic activity and strength training I do. This really helps to keep me focused and on track.

I wish everyone the best and hope you attain your weight loss goals. It is not easy, but with hard work and will power, it can be done.