Will I ever pee alone again?

Options

Replies

• vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I am sure you will someday, but by then, you will need someone to assist in the bathroom so.....
  • PattyCake123
    PattyCake123 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    It's always nice to have a little peace and quiet in the bathroom...For a while I didn't have a door on my bathroom in my new apartment. Needless to say the dog would grab a chew toy and join me and the cat always wanted to try to be in my lap. Good luck !
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I am sure you will someday, but by then, you will need someone to assist in the bathroom so.....

That is awesome....and I'm really scared it's true.
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    I've been known to hold family meetings in there while taking care of business. A busy mom has to multitask!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    yeah right...lol
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    My cat jumps in my lap when I sit on the water closet. I decides to train him to use it himself so I can quit cleaning the cat box. That will teach him!
  • TluvK
    Options
    I've been known to hold family meetings in there while taking care of business. A busy mom has to multitask!

Ha! Now that we're all here, Megan, we need to talk about your last math test scores. :laugh:
  • TluvK
    Options
    My cat jumps in my lap when I sit on the water closet. I decides to train him to use it himself so I can quit cleaning the cat box. That will teach him!

Like in Meet the Fockers? Jinxy? That's amazing!
  • TluvK
    Options

Does he flush?
  • leilani♥
    Options
    Apparently I'm the only one that slaps and tickles in the potty;)
    I've done it at work before...

Sometimes you've just gotta clear your head.

I LiKE YOU :flowerforyou:
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I have to lock my bedroom door and then use my restroom in my room. I had to ask my BF to assist me by stopping the kids from bothering me. If they catch my on a bad day, I have a toilet tantrum!! I will freak out and scream "I JUST WANNA PEE BY MYSELF!!!!" they usually take off after that.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    smiley-toilet14.gif
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Coming from a family of 6 kids me being the oldest I have never had that luxury :grumble:

In fact we even put the tub to use when the toilet already had 2 butts on it :laugh:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I have to lock my bedroom door and then use my restroom in my room. I had to ask my BF to assist me by stopping the kids from bothering me. If they catch my on a bad day, I have a toilet tantrum!! I will freak out and scream "I JUST WANNA PEE BY MYSELF!!!!" they usually take off after that.

I have done this as well.
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    "Mommy needs to potty." *puts dog outside door*

*SLAM*

*tickle*

....repeat as necessary.
    Umm tickle WHAT in the bathroom?

I was just thinking the same thing!

I think it was supposed to be "tinkle". Either way - fun!!

LOL, yes! Fun alone time tickling in the bathroom...not tinkling! lol! I totally get the issue here, I am a mother of 4...and while I can put my twin babies in their cribs to handle the business, it never fails that I have an 11 or 12 year old outside the door asking "what are you doing, are you almost done, can I go to open gym, can I watch this movie, I need your help, how much longer are you gonna be in there, are you ok, your phone is ringing......" UGH!!!!
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options

Does he flush?
    He doesn't flush but I can adapted the WC to flush with a motion sencor if I want. I'm just glad he leaves the seat down!
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    haha I may not be a parent but I totally understand! That was what it was like when I was babysitting for the one family...sneak off to pee (and DON'T forget to lock the door!) then the kid comes and cries outside the bathroom door and bangs on the door until I'm done...*sigh*
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Start peeing outside with the dog. See how she/he likes it.

I do this!!! LOL
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Our master bath has two parts and the toilet is in the back part. So if I go in my bedroom, lock the door, go in the bath, lock that door and go to the toilet area and lock the door, I can slow them down.
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I usually have to yell PRIVACY about 3 time before the door that was opening starts to slowly close. For once Id like to use the bathroom without my kids screaming mommy where are you. Or how about when you get on the phone and then all hell breacks lose thats right up there too LOL