what are your favorite qoutes?

Options

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Relationships are like glass; sometimes its better to leave the pieces broken than to hurt yourself trying to put it back together
    This is one I live by and have loved for quite some time...
  • Naytahlee
    Naytahlee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It is not the place, nor the condition, but the mind alone that can make anyone happy or miserable.

"People who fail focus on what they will have to go through; people who succeed focus on what it will feel like at the end."
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Relationships are like glass; sometimes its better to leave the pieces broken than to hurt yourself trying to put it back together
    This is one I live by and have loved for quite some time...
    We should be friends!
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    “If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness” -jack handy
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    "If you're gonna be a bear, BE A GRIZZLY!"
    --Mad Dog, The Cannonball Run

" And Shepherds we shall be For Thee my Lord, for Thee Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patri, Et Fili, Et Spiritus Sancti. "
    --The Boondock Saints
  • MARI1010
    MARI1010 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    bump
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    “It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.” - jack handy
  • mrrodriguez
    Options
    I don't know who this is from, but it made me laugh.

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Truth is... everyone will hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for

love these AWESOME
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Truth is... everyone will hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for

love these AWESOME
    I truly believe in this!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something. - Mitch Hedberg
    I just posted that one somewhere on here :)

all time fav is:

Get busy living or get busy dying. -Stephen King a la Morgan F-N awesome Freeman.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    It's good to be bad.

Don't be afraid to get a little naughty.

Nothing good happens after dark. ( meaning only bad things happen...and by 'bad' i mean 'good'..if you follow me)

Pretty much anything along those lines ^^
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    “The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!” - Eleanor Roosevelt
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    I don't know who this is from, but it made me laugh.

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."

That made me GUFFAW!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    My favorite quote is right below my ticker!!
  • Jeannelin
    Options
    Listen to the Mustn'ts child.
    Listen to the Don'ts
    Listen to the Couldn'ts, the Shouldn'ts and the Won'ts
    Listen to the Never Haves then listen close to me
    Anything can happen child
    Anything can be.
    Shel Silverstein
  • bioheil
    bioheil Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.' We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Marianne Williamson
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    Cause I am feeling the Mitch Hedberg tonight:

My belt holds my pants up, but the belt loops hold my belt up. I don't really know what's happening down there. Who is the real hero?
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    If you come to see me, come by anytime.
    If you come to see my home, call in advance ;-)

luv this ^

"it is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"
  • IbelieveinMOB
    Options
    Hmm.. my favorite quote is... "The point of war is not to die for your country but to make the other b@stard die for his."