Sixers TRICKIN' Out Wk 1

Options

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    went a did a zumba class tonight. felt good. it was toning so not as much moving around, plus the teacher was a little under the weather. thought of getting the WII zumba. but, while looking on you tube, someone as posted most of the game. so i am having my computer geek son put a dvd/cd together for me.

ate a good dinner so back at it.

have a doctors appt in the morning. i am thinking of doing some of those you tube videos in the morning.

later
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I've had a bad food day, but then I was so busy that I didn't have time to really fix anything. I had McDonald's for breakfast (no hashbrown though), a PB&J for lunch, and pizza for dinner. It was also rainy and dreary, so I wasn't motivated to do any exercise even if I'd had time. But tomorrow is supposed to be nice.

But on a positive note, I saw a friend of mine Sunday who I hadn't seen in almost 2 months. He noticed I've lost weight! :smile: He's now, of course, my very favorite person in the world!! :laugh:
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Finally got around to changing my profile picture. This is Chloe, my almost 2 year old new fur baby! And my motivation on nice days to get out and walk/run.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)..........................SW 236.0 lbs / GW 229.0 lbs / CW 236.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Clare (Finnhead)......................SW 148.0 lbs / GW 143.0 lbs / CW 148.0lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Em (MLEme).............................SW 175.0 lbs / GW 168.0 lbs / CW 175.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Kristin (Kistinbee).....................SW 161.0 lbs / GW Grow a baby! / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Amy (amypyr)....................... ...SW 155.6 lbs / GW 150.0 lbs / CW 155.6 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) .........SW 136.6 lbs / GW 133.0 lbs / CW 136.6 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs

Kim (JDKLove18).....................SW 0.0 lbs / GW 0.0 lbs / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Tiff (Gonabfit) ..................... ....SW 0.0 lbs / GW 0.0 lbs / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    cathy - i never know what to look for on youtube? i get bored of the same old workouts so would liket o try some new stuff. have you got ay YouTube reccommendations?

I measured last night and i lost an inch of the hips and half an inch of the bust but the rest stayed the same. I'll meausre again at the end of this six weeks.

hope everyone has a good dady xx
  • chipper15173
    Options
    morning

chloe looks like she will be a good running partner. i run with my little bision/poodle and he loves it. since i am a slow wogger.
    clair...just type in anything. there is so much out there. it will take me hours to get all the ones i want for my dvd.

doctors appt this morning. i have to try the new interstate lanes they just opened. hubby told me to get over as far as i can and when and i will be fine and not make the wrong turn. they just widen our interstate from 3 to 5 lanes. this place is growing so fast. when we moved here in 87 it was just 2 and worked great.

later
  • jdklove18
    jdklove18 Posts: 252
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)..........................SW 236.0 lbs / GW 229.0 lbs / CW 236.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Clare (Finnhead)......................SW 148.0 lbs / GW 143.0 lbs / CW 148.0lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Em (MLEme).............................SW 175.0 lbs / GW 168.0 lbs / CW 175.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Kristin (Kistinbee).....................SW 161.0 lbs / GW Grow a baby! / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Amy (amypyr)....................... ...SW 155.6 lbs / GW 150.0 lbs / CW 155.6 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) .........SW 136.6 lbs / GW 133.0 lbs / CW 136.6 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
    Kim (JDKLove18).....................SW 197.7 lbs / GW 0.0 lbs / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs

Tiff (Gonabfit) ..................... ....SW 0.0 lbs / GW 0.0 lbs / CW 0.0 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0.0 lbs
  • chipper15173
    Options
    doctor told me i have metabolic syndrome. off to learn about it. google here i come. for rest of this week i am putting together a diet plan for me. combining many together. she also put in a referral for a nutrionlist. yea, hope insurance pays for it.
  • emmele
    emmele Posts: 99
    Options
    hi sixers. i'm having trouble staying motivated. but we are going grocery shopping tonight... so that should help.

cathy - i'm not sure what it is that you have... but you can do it... and that would be wonderful if insurance would cover a nutritionist!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    not doing well.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    just did my 2.8 mile wogg. feel so much better now.
    off to shower and may get out of the house for awhile.
  • emmele
    Options
    Cathy - How are you doing? Keep your head up - take things one step at a time... :flowerforyou: we are here for you!
  • jdklove18
    jdklove18 Posts: 252
    Options
    Cathy, I'm with your not doing well comment. I was depressed when I weighed yesterday morning and was up, even though I had been pretty good all weekend. TOM is due, but late, so that's probably the reason, but I got depressed none-the-less. I've been eating EVERYTHING I can. No clue what's wrong. I've lost the motivation to even care. I need to snap out of this....

Clair, LOVE the dress. You are going to look gorgeous in it. Can't wait to see a picture of you wearing it. When is the wedding (I think I missed it somewhere)?

Hope everyone is doing better. I'll try to help you all stay motivated while I figure out what's wrong with me! :)
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! It's such a small group these days. But I don't think that is so bad. I will come back some day. For now, still just checking on you guys here and there!
  • Denziee
    Options
    Hello,

Wedding is in August next year so I have a little while to get into it. Foolish, trust me to buy a wedding dress that is too small for me. I'm a bit peeved because I've worked hard all week but put on a pound. I'm hoping it is just a bit of water and by next tuesday i'll either stay the same or have seen some loss. Still feeling motivated but think i may be getting to the point where i'm over doing it. Ran last night for 40 minutes and then walked the dog for 30mins. Didn't exercise this morning as i am just too knackered!!!

will take the dog on a nice long walk tonight and end up at the pub, where i will have a lime and soda!! no drinking for me. Got a wedding tomorrow (last one this year!! I've been to 6!!) and i am going to try be good and dance a lot!!

I probably won't check in tomorrow for this reason but will see you girls on sunday.

Kepp it up, a day at a time. xxx
  • Denziee
    Options
    cathy - how are you doing today? xx
  • chipper15173
    Options
    still not doing well, just hanging in there.

I AM DOING THE 5K TOMORROW. little scared, but ready to go. zumba tonight.

off to do grocery shoping.
  • emmele
    Options
    Hi All, Sorry I have been terrible this week... terrible, terrible, terrible... it is depressing. I was so upset I was going to ditch all the weekend plans... BUT I'm not going to... I actually have a fun, productive weekend planned... (1) heading to boston tonight to visit one of my best friends... we will probably go for a nice long walk at the beach, do some shopping and get dinner, (2) saturday morning I am going to go for a hike and bootcamp with her.... (3) heading home to work on the house with the BF we have to get the drywall up in the bedrooom and start knocking down the deck! So... with all this physical activity this weekend I am bound to work off this weeks nighmare eating.. or some of it... LETS GO LADIES!!!!

Kim, Cathy - Let's go guys, I have been down too...think about why you want this and how good it will feel to reach your goals this challenge... it is only week one, there is plenty of time to turn this around!

Cathy - KICK a** this weekend!!!!! You are going to love it, and feel amazing afterwards... remember to take it one step at a time, drink lots of water tonight and eat something light, but protein packed in the am... my fav. pre race breakfast is peanut butter and banana on toasted wheat bread... YUM! It is my lucky meal... hehehehe Good luck! :drinker:

Clare - I hope the wedding is fun! Dance your butt off!!! :drinker:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    off to my 5K walk/run.......
  • emmele
    Options
    good luck cathy!

I just finished a 4 mile walk and boot camp! woot woot! kicked my a** !!!!!!!!!!!!! glad i did it... just wish we had one locally. back at the house doing some work then helping the bf work on the house.