Can I See Your Diary Please!

Options
13»

Replies

• djenna8girl
    djenna8girl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My food diary is open, but I don't care if people's diaries are public or private. We are all here for our own personal reasons and I'm a big believer in focussing on what works for you. That being said, I do find it helpful to see other diaries for food/recipe ideas...
  • seal57
    seal57 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    This topic has been talked about before.....If you wanna know why people have their diary closed, then please use the search function......

FYI......Mine is closed and it is my choice......

My real life friends do not see what I eat, unless I'm eating with them, so why should my cyber friends.....

I don't view my friends diary's........They can't see mine so why should I look at theirs.....That is also my choice.......
  • rebecca_lc28
    rebecca_lc28 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    my diary is closed and for personal reasons i wont be opening it any time soon.. i dont care if people think i cheat by always being under my calorie goal IT MY CHOICE and i dont need to prove anything to no body I know i am doing whats right for my body & dont need people to judge me for it ...

i think that's is just SOOOO rude that people wont support others with closed diary's WE ARE ALL going through a weight loss journey and need the support and moderation NO MATTER WHAT!
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I keep mine open to make sure that I actually log everything! The accountability is a motivator for me. When I have a really awful day I often feel like giving up and not adding that extra tim tam - or whatever, but my friends on here are really supportive and I want to be honest with them (even though I doubt they all check up on me everyday) so I track it all no matter how ugly it is! If it was private I don't think I'd do that!
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Because it's none of our business what other people eat unless they want to make it our business.
    This!
  • Indy_Mario
    Options
    Because it's none of our business what other people eat unless they want to make it our business.
    This!
    Yep, definitely agree with this. If you wanna view it just ask!