Do you want people drooling over your profile?

Options

Replies

• Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    There was a guy earlier on this forum that I'm trying to track down, his quite ripped and I think he has a lot of knowledge to share.

Lol at this
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I guess I wouldnt mind haha xD
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    In my dreams! No-one would drool over my 44-year body whatever I did to it. But you can bet your booty, the moment I get down to my ideal weight, you'll be seeing a bikini picture. Not because I think anyone would drool over it or I'd find the next future-ex-Mr Berry, but because I'd be damned proud and I'd hope I'd be an inspiration to other older women looking to get a hod bod. How cool would it be to get asked, "How did you do that?!"
  • hstallings13
    Options
    both to an extent. I am happily married, but I still want to look as attractive as I can and I am proud of what i have done, so it's some of both.
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I have no pic's of me on here.

Just a pic of my little furry baby LOL! (and some sunset shots but you can't actually see me !!)
  • BerryH
    Options
    I have a picture of my ***** - make of that what you will - eeek!

(is it too early for crass jokes?)
    The MFP thought police dirty word editor thinks so!
  • marzahl68
    marzahl68 Posts: 201
    Options
    Happily married and once I have that hot bod, I'll show it off to my husband!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    haha! such a good question! I hope people answer!

I myself am trying to find a rich husband. Obviously.

Nice! :happy:
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I just can't imagine ever wanting to get naked on the internet. No matter what my body was like.

You don't have to get naked though. At least not to show off your 'lady bits'. But if i have a solid, rock hard stomach and gorgeous legs I'd be showing them off.
    I have both (now), but there are still some things that are between me, the missus and the mirror
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I personally like my glasses, I think they show off my pretty eyes..lol
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Direct answer to topic question - No - but admire / be inspired by - yes.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Wanna hear my theory on this? Of course you do! :smile:

Simply put, it's for attention. Sometimes the body parts being shown aren't even fit. I assume it's because this person was once big and didn't have the confidence to take such a picture before, and now after working out the part is smaller. So the person feels some pride about it.

But my big theory is that *many* people on here have very poor self-esteem even after they lose weight. It's to be expected when you've spent years or your entire life not being looked at favorably by anyone - especially yourself. Some have never been called "hot" before. They're excited by the new-found control they have with their bodies and people's reactions to it. Honestly, sometimes my reaction is nausea. But I just make some snide comment on my feed and keep it movin'.

The rest of us either fear that type of attention because we're so not used to it, or we just simply don't need it. Me personally, I don't need it. I receive appropriate attention in real life. I will say that only on MFP have people ever befriended me because of my looks (and they've told me so). It's just a strange place. I'm pretty fascinated by the personalities on here.
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Mine just shows me doing what I enjoy .... can't imagine anyone would be drooling over it though, LOL!!!
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I love when hot people have hot pics of themselves as their pics! Partially because I'm a perve, but also because it's inspiring... I find it so motivating! and naturally I can appreciate the odd hot guy with a six pack (cause of his hard work to achieve it obviously!)

^yup.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< What do you think? Well unless there are some ladies out there who get off on a jaundice / septicaemia hipster look.

ps: for the women seeking a rich husband: http://www.seekingarrangement.com

You can thank me later (once you find my profile on there...)
  • BerryH
    Options
    Have you had a look at fitness magazines? Every single cover has a picture of a near-naked model of the gender the magazine is aimed at. It's not for drooling, it's for inspiration, and that's what MFP is about, right?

Of course, I never drool over the Men's Health cover models, nosireebob.
  • freeofweight
    Options
    Mine looks awful lol. I'm doing it for the motivation to make it better. :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Puppets are sexy.
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Of course the flip side is - do you drool over other peoples pictures?

I don't often but there have been occasions....
  • mackemshazza
    mackemshazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love this post, and the fact that everyone who has replied all have decent pics of either close up's of their face - or are fully dressed.

Sometimes we really don't need to see your toned midriff - although well done for getting one obviously, not knocking it, just saying!

Shoot, some of my pals on here have their fit bodyparts out - hope they don't take offense - I can feel my friends list diminishing as I type.