Do you want people drooling over your profile?

Options

Replies

• Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    Skitty... you be smokin... almost as hot as my hiney.
  • sherrieca07
    Options
    I myself am trying to find a rich husband. Obviously.

OMG, that was too funny! Thanks for the laugh :laugh:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily drooling....but you never know when a great catch might come along....annnnnnnnnnndddddddddd go
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Nah, I don't care what people think. I like my avatar. :D
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    mmm drooly keyboards.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Both. And there is nothing wrong with that. I have worked hard to get where I am and yes, I like to show it off. If some guy drools over my pic...then that's just an added plus. I just hope they let me know about it. LOL
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I think it's pretty easy to tell who is proud of their achievements and who is advertising for business.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Nothing sexy about my profile pic....but I think I'm looking cute!! :wink: Anything else is just a bonus, right? :happy:
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    Not necessarily drooling....but you never know when a great catch might come along....annnnnnnnnnndddddddddd go

<--- right here Travis. LOL
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Both. And there is nothing wrong with that. I have worked hard to get where I am and yes, I like to show it off. If some guy drools over my pic...then that's just an added plus. I just hope they let me know about it. LOL

well said! lol
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    I think it's pretty easy to tell who is proud of their achievements and who is advertising for business.

dokJE.gif

Stealing that line in 3...2....1
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    For me, it's a confidence thing. 8 months ago I wouldn't even have posted a current pic of myself. I probably wouldn't even take a pic of myself. Now I'm starting to feel good and want to show off what I ahve done to this point!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Both I cant walk around everywhere without a shirt. No shirt no shoes no service but, in MFP land it is acceptable. Plus I think there are some out there that secretly like it.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I love sexy profile pics....it motivates me the most!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    Both I cant walk around everywhere without a shirt. No shirt no shoes no service but, in MFP land it is acceptable. Plus I think there are some out there that secretly like it.

Drooling...
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    My pics are "before" pics, so they're there for my own benefit, nothing really to drool over. But when I get to the "after" pics? You bet I'll be showing them off, for all the reasons mentioned. No shame!
  • javamonster
    javamonster Posts: 272 Member
    Options

ps: for the women seeking a rich husband: http://www.seekingarrangement.com

Hahahaha.....you can find anything online, can't you? :laugh:
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    My photos are random as. I put some to show my progress, some weird ones and some for those random theme day things. If people drool then it's all good but it's certainly not what the intention was.

At the end of the day, this is a fitness website and it's hard to show your progress when you're fully clothed IMO.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    How amazing is it that people have finally gotten enough confidence to show part of their body. For many of us who have lost a significant amount of weight, it is the first time we have ever felt comfortable showing off our body. This is a relatively safe venue to do so, we are surrounded by encouraging people that are try to achieve similar goals. Distorted body image is a real issue for many and it is through the accolades of others that starts chipping down our walls. We don't see it and don't believe it but some of those compliments get through and for that moment you see yourself as possibly attractive. Often it is fleeting but if there are more moments and more soon our confidence grows and we become a different person. So I say show off your muscles, show off your perky girls whatever makes you feel attractive and have a sense of worth for that moment. Oh and if people use it to hook up ROCK ON!!! Awesome, I love it...Why the heck not!! And YES, I would love people to be drooling…lol..they are sooooooo not, but wouldn’t that be cool for the first time in my life I would be objectified once in a while…ya it would be cool.

Ah, this!! nailed it!
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    I'm a hot piece of *kitten* and I'm not afraid to flaunt it. I waited years to get into these shorts