Tell me not to eat this....

Options
DOUGHBOYS today at work! Ohhhhh all warm and buttery with cinnamon and sugar. I will not eat them, I will not eat them, I will not eat them!!!

Reinforce me people, help me keep my willpower!!!!!

:noway:

Replies

• rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what Doughboys is?
  • wheeliechick
    Options
    Don't eat them!!

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS!!!

:D
  • er1nya
    er1nya Posts: 87
    Options
    Don't do it!! Don't even walk into the room that they're in! You have come too far to eat that crap!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I swear I saw your coworker sneeze on them.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Do not eat them. They're full of sugar and things you don't need. I'm about to face a room full of glazed doughnuts, so I can relate.
  • randa_behnam
    randa_behnam Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    imagine that they fell on the floor and are covered in dirt and hair... do you still want it now???
  • CARNAT22
    CARNAT22 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I have no will power so I will say either have a little or make sure you work out later to earn the calories back.

Also try entering them into your diary before you have one and see if the calories are worth it.

I often find seeing how calorfiic something is in black and white puts me right off!
  • PhilipByrne
    PhilipByrne Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Go on, have one, what harm could it do?

Muhhhhahahahahahaha.........
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    see how greedily that fat cow of a co-worker you have gobbled on down? Now wasn't THAT unattractive?! You're better than that!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Keep telling yourself, "They are so nasty, how can anyone eat them. Yuck, my stomach curls just thinking about it, I want to vomit." Telling yourself this over and over, eventually you might start to believe it. It actually works for me.
  • Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Don't eat them!!

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS!!!

:D

Nothing tastes as good as HEALTHY feels!!!
    ^^Fixed for you.
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Im suffering the same issue here today at work, homemade doughnut holes. Don't do it, don't even walk over there.
    Also I just added sugar as a tracker on my settings, one medium banana put me over my sugar for the day and its only 9:00am......
    So dont do those either!
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options

...and that last person didn't wash their hands after using the restroom.
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    I made them myself.
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have no will power so I will say either have a little or make sure you work out later to earn the calories back.

Also try entering them into your diary before you have one and see if the calories are worth it.

I often find seeing how calorfiic something is in black and white puts me right off!

i do this - to see what the content is and how my diary looks with it - usually puts me off!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    The person who made those doughnuts has a cold and sneezed.........still hungry? I worked in a bakery.....I could tell you horror stories. This one is true.
  • JMB3698
    Options
    NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS :)

Think of how good you will feel knowing that you didn't give in to the urge...and you can still reward yourself with a "not as bad" treat later ;)
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    see how greedily that fat cow of a co-worker you have gobbled on down? Now wasn't THAT unattractive?! You're better than that!

omg. . how rude
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    You'll feel terrible if you do...so, don't eat them.
  • LaurieEReid
    Options

Hahahahahahaha! Oh, I totally saw that too!