238 pounds lost...Pictures

Options
Pictures_Page_01.jpg
Pictures_Page_02-1.jpg
[Iimg]http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i369/namaste1983/Pictures_Page_03.jpg[/img]
Pictures_Page_04.jpg
Pictures_Page_05.jpg
Pictures_Page_06.jpg
Pictures_Page_07.jpg
Pictures_Page_08.jpg
Pictures_Page_09.jpg
Pictures_Page_10.jpg
Pictures_Page_12.jpg
Pictures_Page_11.jpg
Pictures_Page_17.jpg
Pictures_Page_16.jpg
Pictures_Page_14.jpg
Pictures_Page_13.jpg
These pictures are proof of my journey. I worked hard, changed my lifestyle and am now ready to complete my weightloss journey on March 5th 2012. The last picture is me October 8th 2011 at 192 pounds. I have learned so much about myself in this process and now it's time for me to ask for help. I am having the extra skin from my upper body removed and having a hernia repair in march and since it is cosmetic I am not getting help from the insurance company. I am working 2 jobs, doing hair and waxing on the side and babysitting on the weekends. I also am teaching a nutrition workshop and have a few friends who are having success following personalized weightloss plans from me. I am doing everything in my power to make this dream come true.
namaste
Sarah

Replies

• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    WOOOOO!! You did it!! So, so proud of you. :)
  • stephiejones
    Options
    super awsome, what a journey keep up the work! what insperation
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    OMG....what an amazing transformation..u look fabulous.......keep up the great work :)
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    oh wow!!! you are killing it...amazing transformation..keep up the good work
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    amazing photos! Congratulations!
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You have done AMAZING and I hope to continue to follow in your footsteps! I, too, will need some major help when I am done, but dang it's worth it to just be healthy, isn't it? I am SUPER proud of you. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JaneWrastle
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    WOW!!! What an accomplishment!!
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    You bring tears to my eyes EVERY time I see your transformation. You are such an inspiration to so many people, and I am so proud of you! Yay beautiful you!!!

Lucy :) xo
  • queenmegan
    Options
    What a weight loss!! How did you do this and how long did it take you to lose the weight?
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    WOW crazy big weight loss!!! WTG
  • NthnButMoonshine
    NthnButMoonshine Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    What a transformation! You look fantastic, especially your shoulders and bicepts! Many, many congrats on your success and best wishes with your surgery and life beyond.
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    ((((Sarah))) You are amazing, inside and out, I'm proud to call you my friend. :flowerforyou:
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    You are so beautiful and always have been.
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! This is so inspiring!!!! You are amazing!!! Thanks so much for sharing. I know it must be hard in some ways!!!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    What a weight loss!! How did you do this and how long did it take you to lose the weight?
    I WAS 430 POUNDS AT 17, HAD THE GASTRIC BYPASS AND GOT DOWN TO 290. I WENT THROUGH A TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE AND DIDN'T DEAL WITH IT. I BEGAN BINGE EATING AND BY THE TIME I WAS 21 I WAS BACK UP TO 350-380. ONLY WORRIED WHEN MY SIZE 28 PANTS GOT TIGHT. IT WAS AT MY BROTHERS WEDDING WHERE I HAD MY "MOMENT" MAY 9TH 2009 I STARTED FROM 370-ISH. I DIDN'T HAVE A SCALE THAT WENT OVER 350. I WAS A 26/28
    OCTOBER OF 2011 I HIT 192. MY SURGEON TOLD ME TO STOP LOSING WEIGHT AS I HAVE 30 POUNDS OF EXCESS SKIN AND WILL LOSE EVEN MORE WEIGHT WHILE RECOVERING. I STOPPED EATING FAST FOOD, THEN AS TIME WENT ON GAVE UP SODA. SWITCHED TO WHOLE GRAIN, AVOIDED PROCESSED FOODS AND REALLY GOT INTO WORKIN GOUT. THAT WAS THE BIGGEST TOOL. MOVING AND FINDING WAYS TO KEEP SNEAKING IN WORKOUTS. WATER, PATIENCE AND A GREAT SUPPORT TEAM. IT'S POSSIBLE. ANYTHING IS. SOUNDS CHEESY BUT I AM HERE SAYING IT.
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    WTG! You worked your so hard for this. Congrats!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!!! You are an inspiration!!! I will think of you today when Im on the treadmill and getting tired and thinking of stepping off............Youre gonna fuel me today!!!!!!!!!

You are an inspiration to everyone here!

All youre work is paying off! keep at it babycakes! :bigsmile:
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    :cry: You have such an amazing story to share. You are an inspiration and I am honored to amongst your friends here. Congratulations!!!! I will gladly support your cause!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!