Big *ahem* booty ladies

Options
Grimmerick
Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
I get so tired of finding a pair of pants that fit but are tight in the front because my booty takes up the back and then I have this gap of fabric that won't sit flat on my lower back because of my butt, making it look like my pants are too tight in the front, then I have to keep pulling them up all day too because they look to tight but are actually too loose. Any ladies with this issue...........what do you do?

Replies

• Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Girl all I can do is just wear a belt to prevent the gap....and it is also important to find jeans that are geared for your body shape.
  • ohraspberries13
    Options
    Oh yeah. They're too loose in the waist but the butt takes up all the room. I just made sure I had a good belt :/
    But I also started running in hoping to help myself with this problem.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    My jeans are loose around the waist but really tight around my bum.
    It can make my bum numb.
    So while bending over i grab the back pockets, and it pulls the legs higher so that my bum has more space in the jeans lol, although then it appears like im wearing drain pipes, or ankle bashers, or whatever u want to call them.
    And i have to wear a belt so the leg bits dont slide back down squishing my bum lol.
    Not alot you can do but where elasticy trousers..
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    bump
  • EMc4452
    EMc4452 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    This is exactly the reason why I am very picky about pants especially jeans. Once I find styles/brands that fit, I stick to those and dont venture away. It may take a while, but I would try on as many different kinds as you can...you should eventually find something you like.
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I absolutely have this issue. I have to buy my pants in a big enough size to cover my butt, then since I have a really small waist, I have to get them tailored...even jeans. It's the only thing that works for me.
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    bump

Did you bump that with your booty?
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    The only jeans I have found that fit me well are Old Navy "Sweetheart" style, because of this issue, heh.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    bump

Did you bump that with your booty?

:laugh:
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    I HAVE A BIGG BOOTY!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    fashion bug has a red, yellow, and blue system .... I have a bigger bottom the blue is for curvy since getting jeans from there I havent had that issue
  • ptrain987
    Options
    a lot of clothes store sell those right fit jeans...the ones that are supposed to go with your shape i think catos, avenue, fashion bug, and lane bryant sell them (lane bryant is too expensive).....i might be wrong about the avenue though
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem except my hips are really long too so non-high waist pants don't ever work either (no low cut jeans without massive plumbers crackage).

The best solution I found is to buy jeans to fit my hips and butt and take them to a tailor. It only costs me about $10 per pair to get the waist taken in, and they fit wonderfully afterwards. Levi's curvy cut and Gap's curvy cut jeans are what I normally buy, but they still take alterations.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    fashion bug has a red, yellow, and blue system .... I have a bigger bottom the blue is for curvy since getting jeans from there I havent had that issue

Hmm I haven't tried there. Thanks for the idea.
  • kdchick99
    kdchick99 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have had this problem even when I was skinny. My solution when I was skinny was The limited had these reverse jeans. Bigger in the hips, but smaller in the waist! WONDERFUL! Now that I'm not THE LIMITED size I have been buying the Lane Bryant jeans made for my butt and waist issues. Also check into gettin your favorite jeans tailored at the waist. But it sounds like a belt is the only cheap solution.
  • YogiGirlLucy
    Options
    Make sure you are wearing a curvy cut or a boy cut. That may help. Lots of retailers are gearing their styles toward this now. Gap and Old Navy have some pretty good curvy jeans and boy cut jeans, so does Levis. You might try American Eagle, too.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Wrangler Riding Jeans or No Show jeans...they're made for now showing your *kitten* when you're sitting down, so they come up a bit higher in the back. Columbia makes some No-Shows too
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    This thread is missing pictures....
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    This post is AWESOME! i love big booties with lil waists!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    This post is AWESOME! i love big booties with lil waists!

If you like that, Google Sweetie Cyanide, now thats a body I have a girl crush on!!!!