chocolate treat.... UK ideas please ??

Options
124»

Replies

• dance_fit
    dance_fit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Personally, I choose 70% dark chocolate from Tesco.
    Dark cocoa powder and one stevia packet stirred into greek style yogurt tastes just like chocolate mousse. 5.3 oz cup of yog = 80 calories, cocoa powder is 10cals per TBsp.
    Stevia isn't sold in the UK

Ooops! I hadn't thought of that. Any 0 calorie sweetener will work - though 1 tsp of sugar is only 15 calories. I use Truvia (don't know if it's sold in the UK) because I personally don't want to use chemical sweeteners. But, if it's not an issue, for you use what ever you like.
  • Soozee123
    Options
    I normally grab a Dark Chocolate Kit-Kat, that does it for me (although I am a secret Haribo addict :glasses: )

Not secret any more!
  • Soozee123
    Options
    There are some lovely ideas here - great topic!
  • Soozee123
    Options
    lindt touch of sea salt.. sounds strange but tastes lovely.. chocolate is so rich that each portion size tastes like luxury and can last for some time.. yum yum

Can someone enlighten me (no pun intended!) as to how you put the SW, CW goals etc etc at the end of replies........??
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Hi

Just to confirm that Wispa Gold are on sale in Wilkinsons - I saw them today (didnt buy one though) xxxx
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    On 'good days'..a couple of squares of Green and Blacks..on my 'treat' day...all about dairy milk or some form of cadburys...i love their products...twirls etc...yummy! i also find a few choc raisins hit the spot when i'm craving.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Hi

Just to confirm that Wispa Gold are on sale in Wilkinsons - I saw them today (didnt buy one though) xxxx

:O

I think i love you!

I also think I'll be popping into Wilkos tomorrow :D
  • rdpixie
    rdpixie Posts: 96
    Options
    Kallo chocolate rice cake thins! Especially the dark choc ones! Yum!

I found them in a weird place in Sainsburys though - the "free from" food section rather than with the other rice cake/cracker section!