IS OUR GOVERNMENT KILLING US BY POISIONING OUR FOOD SUPPLY?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    My biggest question is: if we have a huge whey surplus, why is my protein powder so expensive?
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    Well what about Jack in the box? I had that this morning. :laugh:

The Double Bacon Cheeseburger from Jack in the Box was rated the most perfect food by The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition in 2010.
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

MEDICAL FACTS:
    A steady diet of Coke promotes tooth decay, weight gain, serious kidney problems, blood pressure elevation and decalcification of bone tissue, accelerating osteoporosis.

DEHYDRATION.
    With fast-paced, stress-filled lifestyles, many of you opt for beverages such as coffee, soft drinks, and alcohol instead of water and you believe you are quenching your thirst but these substances force water out of the body, creating an even greater need to compensate with more water. Excess insulin that is released to respond to sugary drinks and snacks create further dehydration.

a) 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.

b) In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.

c) Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%. Lack of water is the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.

d) One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of the dieters studied in a U-Washington study.

e) Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.

f) A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory,trouble with basic math and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.

g) Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.

COKE - Fizzy chemical water and sugar.
    1. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and.it sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

2. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

3. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

4. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.

5. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.

FYI:
    a) To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck must use the Hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly corrosive materials.

b) The distributors of coke have apparently been using it to clean the engines of their trucks for about 20 years!

Aspartame and Diet Coke
    What really killed Heath Ledger?

so you are saying soda with artifcial sweetners Kill him? and it had nothing to do with the high levels of 2 pain killers, as well as mutliiple seditves and antianxiety medicataions
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    It's pretty sad that nobody is taking this seriously.. I'm telling you, some of my brightest teachers preach this same exact thing. My teacher last semester was so incredibly brilliant and he knew our bodies in and out, every noock and cranny,every last cell and he could tell you all about the foods that we eat and how they are so froegin to our bodies.

Screw the people who think this is a joke, yes we are all going to die of something but doyou really want to be poisoning your bodies? With out this poison you caould at least live a life that feels good, you can eliminate all the aches and pains you feel on a a daily basis, wanna get rid of your headaches??? Eliminate this things and you will. It's your life :bigsmile:
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    opps
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I just eat dirt.

haha, right?! After reading that there isn't much else to eat.

there are probalby poisons in the dirt from spraying the crops
  • dbecker70
    dbecker70 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    bump
  • annaasun
    annaasun Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just eat dirt.

I season mine with salt & pepper. :D
  • CindiBryce
    Options
    I just eat dirt.

Oh, no you can't do that. "If it's white it's usually bad for you!" No salt for you! Just kidding.
  • mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    There is some truth to the post, but most of it should be common sense.. everyone knows that if you eat mcdonalds for 30 days you're going to get fat.
    And for those of you who don't think the government has anything to do with our food supply, you are sadly mistaken.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    There is some truth to the post, but most of it should be common sense.. everyone knows that if you eat mcdonalds for 30 days you're going to get fat.
    And for those of you who don't think the government has anything to do with our food supply, you are sadly mistaken.

Of course the government has a lot to do with our food supply, but that doesn't mean they are poisoning us. The truth in this article is overshadowed by it's alarmist nature.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    The sky is falling!
  • lookitscaitlin
    Options
    lol everything cause cancer or kills you these days. Haha get over it, life needs to be lived to be enjoyed instead of worrying about every little thing.
  • lookitscaitlin
    Options
    I just eat dirt.

lol sounds nutritious.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.
    The forum guidelines include this item:

4) Do not attack/slam/insult other users. The forums are here so that members can help support one another. Attacks or insults against each other takes away from the supportive atmosphere and will not be tolerated. You can discuss the message or topic, but not the messenger - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, YOU will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself, defending a friend, etc. are NOT excuses. Violations of this rule are taken very seriously and may result in being banned without warning! If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/14923-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.