Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group) Week #6

Options

Replies

• McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Weight10-12-11.jpg

I apologize for the blurriness and baby hand...I tried to snap it quick before Redmond snatched up the piece of paper :wink:

Down 1lb from last week. Pretty freaking happy about that considering I haven't worked out due to this sickness/uckiness I'm STILL dealing with :grumble:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    so my evil plan of 2 days with really low calories and sodium and then vodka last night made the scale budge a smidge downward. I will take it. 0.2 . I was so sure I would gain because of the cooking I did last weekend and the lack of exercise.

Naomi I have been married 3 times and I have never had a mother in law that liked me.(when my daughter was 16 and wanted to come live with me her grandmother, My exes mother, wrote here a letter and told how awful a person I was and how dissapointed she was in my daughter for wanting to be with me. ) My current mother in law wont come see us because she doesn't approve of me. My husband just doesn't even talk to her anymore because she made him choose, and of course he chose me :love:

Hang in there. :flowerforyou:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Great job gals!!

Truthfully I'm trying to hold out for a lower weight, I'm up over a pound :sad: Good thing for the advantage bc I NEED it!!!!

BOO to evil MIL's!!!!

Sara that photo is adorable!!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    lastloser.jpg

Well, it was better than yesterday for sure and a small loss. I'll take it! :brokenheart:
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    TOM is in town and it shows... :-)

weight5.JPG
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    October2011054.jpg

Ron down 0.2

October2011052.jpg

Kim down 0.2

JamieNov12.jpg

Jamie down 0.4

I work from 3 to 11 today...so, I will probably have results posted tomorrow
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Anne...just wanted to say great job on the 3 lb weight loss!!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    2011-10-12_11-32-30_898.jpg

I shrunk a bit!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    With the numbers I've been seeing since I came back from camping I am super happy with this bitty little loss:bigsmile:
    111012_003.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    With the numbers I've been seeing since I came back from camping I am super happy with this bitty little loss:bigsmile:
    111012_003.jpg

April...I can't see the numbers very well...is it 152.4??
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Why oh why are all my pictures so ginormous? What size does everyone else use? If I do 120x120 its huge and the 100x75 is way too stinkin' small!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Apparently you don't see what I see cause there is no mistaking the numbers on my picture but yes 152.4
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Yes, they appear large to us...but, small to everyone else
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Why oh why are all my pictures so ginormous? What size does everyone else use? If I do 120x120 its huge and the 100x75 is way too stinkin' small!

I just pick medium from the preset sizes
  • Aprilstar480
    Options

I just pick medium from the preset sizes
    hmmm... it doesn't give me that options anymore. It use to but I haven't seen it at all during this round. So, I probably need to go the next size up from 120x120 then huh?
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I weighed in, but Photobucket is being an as$hole, so I might have to post my pic after I get home from class tonight...about 8:30 mountain time. I had a small loss, though.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    photo76-1.jpg

BOOOOOO up a pound (much worse than yesterdays tho!!!) Thank goodness for at the help of the .5# advantage... puts me up .5 from last week then... Damn you Hamburger Haus!!!!! (but mmmmmm!):blushing:

:frown: My poor booboo on my foot's from our dog's dinosaur sized bone... ouch!!
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    small loss, down .4 but better than nothing
    2830adad.jpg
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Weight10-12-11.jpg

I apologize for the blurriness and baby hand...I tried to snap it quick before Redmond snatched up the piece of paper :wink:

BEST scale picture EVER. LMAO!!!! :heart:
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    1210.jpg

down 1.1 lb yay!