Replies

• Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • LouLouUK
    LouLouUK Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Proves that with hard work, anything is possible! :) Good luck with the rest of your journey
  • NaomiPhoto
    NaomiPhoto Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I am so floored right now! That is FANTASTIC progress! You look beautiful and so happy :-D Keep it up!
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • caroln3
    caroln3 Posts: 217
    Options
    that is so awesome I am so happy for you!! I hope you find the help you need. I may need surgery as well since I have gone up and down in weight for 16 years and I have a lot of loose skin as well. Good luck and I wish you many blessings!
  • adezeray
    adezeray Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Very awesome! Thanks so much for sharing, makes me know that it is possible. I am just getting started so I need all the motivation that I can get!
  • kel82885
    kel82885 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done an awesome job, Congrats xoxoxo
    You look beautiful:happy:
  • lildoggielover
    lildoggielover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are a new person! I have a friend who had extra skin removed after a gastric bypass and it was through a skin transplant clinic and they did it for free!
  • abcwhite10
    abcwhite10 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm speechless!
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    WOW!! 3 things:

#1) My favorite, favorite, favorite, favoritest pic ever on MFP is that one of you in the black bra, blue panties, hands on your hips and hardcore/defiant/confident expression on your face. Especially since it comes after several pictures with the camera in front of your face. I'm just imagining you thinking "eff you body, I'm winning". If I were you I would frame that and put it on my nightstand. Its seriously an amazing picture.

#2) You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

#3) HOLY CRAP YOU LOST AN ENTIRE PERSON!! Way to freaking go girl. I want to save this thread and post a link to it on every thread full of whining and excuses. You are totally amazing.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! What a turn in your life! WTG!
  • Missyrth
    Missyrth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    omgosh.. you look so great! I can't wait to finish up
  • busymnmom
    busymnmom Posts: 133
    Options
    WOW!!!! Way to go!!!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    OMG! Congratulations! You are so inspiring and so beautiful. Good luck with surgeries!
  • ineednapkin
    Options
    Wow! that is amazing! You are such an inspiration!
  • Kapinky27
    Options
    OMG. WOW U GO GIRL, UR AN AMAZING STORY OF MOTIVATION U HAVE INSPIRED ME UR AMAZING U LOOK BEAUTIFUL GOOD JOB, CAUSE U DID ONLY U.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome weight loss very inspiring
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    that's fantastic, good for you, you have made amazing progress. Pictures can tell 1000 words. In your pictures, I see three, Determination, Discipline, Hope. Great Job. Good Luck with your surgery.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    You, my dear are an absolute inspiration. I :heart: you!! I am so proud of you and am a better person for knowing you. Thank you for being such an inspiration to so many. I know it took a lot for you to do this..It takes great strength to bare it all, and you my dear have that great strength. Congrats to you.
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING! Thanks so much for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!