Do you judge others on their workout clothes?

Options

Replies

• KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Nah I don't judge.. I am there to sweat and get stinky so a T-Shirt and sweats are my go to clothes. It is better than those people I see all decked out in their $300 get up who walk around and do barely anything..

However I have seen some people in jeans that made me do a double take :)
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    the only time ive really thought it was a bit odd is when i saw someone running on the tready wearing jeans and a shirt.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    1171-1172_small.jpg

Slutty?
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    the reason I always wear black
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    Too much?

8460-8021_small.jpg
  • Lucylaser
    Lucylaser Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    sometimes i just like to put on flourescent orange and turquoise plaid head to toe when I hit the gym. it makes me laugh. i get through my workouts better with a sense of humor!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    If it's not matching I'm like "gah!"

Lol... seriously? It's going to be covered in sweat if you're doing it right, why does it have to match?

The only time I judge is when people wear ridiculously matching outfits and a face full of make up! The gym isn't a damn fashion show! :P
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    in general no. i try to at least match slightly when i work out though.

i really only judge if i can see your *kitten* cheeks or balls hanging from the bottom of your shorts. not cool.
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    OP are you a fashion student or something? You have way too much time on your hands to have so many opinions on the pictures you posted. Maybe post what you wear.
  • adagolden
    adagolden Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Generally, no - everyone is sweating and working. I do wonder about people in the gym in street shoes, however, and I SERIOUSLY wonder about those souls in flip-flops.

seriously, I can't stand people in jeans, flip flops....either come to work out or don't come at all. None of this half *kitten* crap really.
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Usually people that are way too dressed up to be at the gym. If you have make-up still on after being in the gym for an hour, you're doing it wrong.
  • jillwaller
    Options
    I look like a hobo when I work out. But I also know it can be more comfortable to work out in more fitted clothes. So as long as I don't see nipple, butt crack, or hair down there, I couldn't care less.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    think borat
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    OP are you a fashion student or something? You have way too much time on your hands to have so many opinions on the pictures you posted. Maybe post what you wear.

UAMHGLS-BK-1.jpg
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    $9 basketball shorts from Walmart. $7 grey t-shirts from Steve & Barry's (I miss that store), $50 runners that I got for 1/2 price, probably because they may be the ugliest shoes on the planet, but boy, are they comfortable, and short socks from Walmart that were about $1 a pair.

I'm married so I'm not trying to impress the ladies, and I have better things to spend my money on then whatever the guy equivalent of Lululemon is.
  • WoWmamaErin
    WoWmamaErin Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    1171-1172_small.jpg

Slutty?

lol - with the kneepads... yes!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I can't think of anything I give less of a fck about than what other people are wearing when they work out.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    What fun is the gym if you can't oggle over the mesh half shirt and bike shorts... and the guy trying to bring back Zubaz pants.
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    no, i prefer to judge others based on race, religion, sexual orientation, and how much money they make. wait, i meant to say i only judge people by ignorant comments they make on mfp. Duh.
  • Jeff92se
    Options
    no, i prefer to judge others based on race, religion, sexual orientation, and how much money they make. wait, i meant to say i only judge people by ignorant comments they make on mfp. Duh.

For a min there, I thought you got the sarcasm