Options
2»

Replies

• Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    hysteriamachine.jpg

Is this a shakeweight??

I bet you could build some killer muscles with the reps from that thing.

One of the disadvantages of this steam-powered contraption was that it didn't rep very fast. lol Our modern day "appliances" are so much better.

Take the Hitachi Magic Wand for example: hitachi_wand.jpg

It reps like 5,000 - 6,000 RPM. Now that's an intense effing shakeweight.

And don't even get me started on the Sybian. lol On second thought, get me started on it and I'll finish once in about a minute. Cheers!
  • mdmarcha
    Options
    hysteriamachine.jpg

Is this a shakeweight??

I bet you could build some killer muscles with the reps from that thing.

One of the disadvantages of this steam-powered contraption was that it didn't rep very fast. lol Our modern day "appliances" are so much better.

Take the Hitachi Magic Wand for example: hitachi_wand.jpg

It reps like 5,000 - 6,000 RPM. Now that's an intense effing shakeweight.

And don't even get me started on the Sybian. lol 220px-Tn_sybian_gmax1.jpg on second thought, get me started on it and I'll finish once in about a minute. Cheers!

lol, supplements!
  • beazelsmom
    Options
    wow lmao heres the best shake weight thing i have seen http://youtu.be/OJimN9RPwDw gotta love south park
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think it would be very effective for toning, since high reps tends to tone muscles better.

Do you even shake?

this thread delivers LOLOLOL
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Wonder who is getting suspended from the forums due to this post...
  • mdmarcha
    Options
    Why would somebody get suspended?
  • hulk6
    hulk6 Posts: 13
    Options
    Wonder who is getting suspended from the forums due to this post...

Who?
  • BondBomb
    Options
    Why would somebody get suspended?
    Well I was part of the posts that started the suspensions and I think it was really the pictures that did it. That's the only reason I can explain for not being suspended myself.
    Just be careful. Many of you crack me up and I don't want you to go bye bye.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    I've heard some people have success with it, and I am already happy with the muscle I have. I don't want to end up looking like a body builder, just tone and lean, like a soccer player. Is the shake weight good for me?
    Lol, I can promise you that you won't look like a body builder using a shake weight! But you may look like a pervert.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    Personally, I think it would be very effective for toning, since high reps tends to tone muscles better.
    Myth. You "tone up" muscles by stressing them. And actually heavier weights with low to moderate reps have a better effect on muscle.
  • ninerbuff
    Options
    If you don't want to gain a lot of muscle I suggest using lower weights but doing higher reps. It's perfect for toning without bulking up.
    You don't bulk up unless you are on calorie surplus. High weight and low reps build muscle tone too and increase strength with the side effect of a higher resting metabolic rate as well.
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone should get suspended from the forums for anything that's in this thread. This has actually been one of the more civil threads that I have seen here, and I think that's why it's not locked or deleted. I believe that the powers that be here don't want to delete or lock anything in which the adults are actually staying civil and not acting like children. Sure, this may mean that some things become risqué, but that's a lot better than requiring your users to be 18 while keeping forums strictly PG-13. Keep things civil and the risqué seems to be allowed. Cheers to that!
  • BondBomb
    Options
    I don't think anyone should get suspended from the forums for anything that's in this thread. This has actually been one of the more civil threads that I have seen here, and I think that's why it's not locked or deleted. I believe that the powers that be here don't want to delete or lock anything in which the adults are actually staying civil and not acting like children. Sure, this may mean that some things become risqué, but that's a lot better than requiring your users to be 18 while keeping forums strictly PG-13. Keep things civil and the risqué seems to be allowed. Cheers to that!
    Can't wait for the groups! Can you imagine lol
  • fjschmoozer
    Options
    Myth. You "tone up" muscles by stressing them. And actually heavier weights with low to moderate reps have a better effect on muscle.

I forgot the "notsrs" tag. Sarcasm...