Options
    bump
  • mybutterfly63
    mybutterfly63 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • LauraOTF
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!! Made this last night and it was fanTAStic!!!!!!!!! I used 2% mozzerella instead of full fat, and topped with 2 slices of prosciutto (torn into pieces), 5 kalamata olives halved, and a little sliced red onion... a virtual mediterranean FEAST!!!!!!!!!! For 125 cals./2 net carbs/6 g fat/11 g protein per slice, it was a real treat!! I'll make it again this weekend for friends... YUM! :-)
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old posted thread, but thought it would be fine to post on it...

I made this Cauliflower pizza crust with a few changes...

After letting the cauliflower-fibers drain itself/get squeezed to death, I did use the egg, but instead of mozzarella, I used a little freshly shredded parmesan. Spices, I did garlic powder, onion powder, oregano and kosher salt. I used a round baking pan and lightly sprayed it with a non-stick spray, lightly coated the pan with granulated garlic... spread it evenly and baked it.

I added paper-thin slices of zucchini, 3oz of fresh tomato from my garden, fresh basil, oregano and thyme from my garden with another dose of freshly grated parmesan cheese for the broiler... and I gotta tell you - WOW!!!!!!!!

Next time I will experiment using FF mozzarella cheese instead of the regular... but for now.. this was really a great dish!!!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Will be making this tomorrow. Yay!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • cramernh
    Options
    I know this is an old posted thread, but thought it would be fine to post on it...

I made this Cauliflower pizza crust with a few changes...

After letting the cauliflower-fibers drain itself/get squeezed to death, I did use the egg, but instead of mozzarella, I used a little freshly shredded parmesan. Spices, I did garlic powder, onion powder, oregano and kosher salt. I used a round baking pan and lightly sprayed it with a non-stick spray, lightly coated the pan with granulated garlic... spread it evenly and baked it.

I added paper-thin slices of zucchini, 3oz of fresh tomato from my garden, fresh basil, oregano and thyme from my garden with another dose of freshly grated parmesan cheese for the broiler... and I gotta tell you - WOW!!!!!!!!

Next time I will experiment using FF mozzarella cheese instead of the regular... but for now.. this was really a great dish!!!

OK.. I remade this using FF mozzarella in the crust (only 2/3 C), used the same seasonings as before... and I think it came out so much better.... Will do a Buffalo-Chicken pizza next time I make this crust....
  • TheBraveryLover
    Options
    Will be making this tomorrow. Yay!

OMG this is the best pizza evarrr!!! It was soo good! Woohoo! Will be making again!
  • TheBraveryLover
    Options
    Oh and here's a pic.

2rc4znn.jpg
  • morgthom75
    morgthom75 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cramernh
    Options
    that looks uber yummy!!!!
  • lohmanm
    lohmanm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    bump
  • happymommy40
    Options
    Bump
  • Boingo1
    Boingo1 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Definitely going to try this! Thanks!
  • carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Yum! Bump!
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    My friend just told me about this and I remembered there was a thread here...glad I found it! Will be making it later this week.

One question though, if you use parchment paper, does it brown and get crispy on the bottom or will it stay soggy?
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    This sounds unbelievably delicious. Thanks for posting!
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    bump
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I just made this and it was pretty awesome! Even my skeptical husband loved it as did my kids. It obviously isn't exactly like pizza but it's a very acceptable substitute. I will be making it again. This time I only added chopped spinach but next time I might try mushrooms or crumbled sausage.